Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here ever deal with Southpaw guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here ever deal with Southpaw guitars?

How is their service? I've been exchanging emails with this guy named Jim and although he's quite friendly the exchanges are very umm, comically odd, to say the least.

Originally posted by Skyless View Post
    How is their service? I've been exchanging emails with this guy named Jim and although he's quite friendly the exchanges are very umm, comically odd, to say the least.
    Jim, or Jimmy, is the owner. I bought a new American Deluxe Strat from them in 2006, the guitar was perfect and the service was ok, communication was a bit odd. I asked for more pics and got no response, took the chance and ordered the guitar and thankfully it was perfect.

pic of the guitar shown here with a Heritage 535 ...

Comment

Do a search for "Southpaw" in this area and you will find a post started by Paramedic that should help you out.

Good Luck

Comment

ive bought 2 axes from southpaw alway top notch imo!

Comment

I Just completed a trade with Jim_ owner of Southpaw Guitars.

Excellent telephone and e-mail communication.
          Fast Shipping

I would highly recommend Southpaw Guitars.

A+ Service

Comment

They are a bit inconsistent with their email responses but good guys. I was in Houston and went buy the store. Wasn't open yet but he let me in and was super nice. It was so so nice seeing all lefties. Had a friend with me and after we left he said, "man, now I know how you feel". I have purchased a couple of used guitars from him. Priced a little high but oh well.

Comment

I practically bought all my guitars from them. Great guys.

Comment

Bought 2 guitars mail order....no problems. Visited the shop in 2006 & bought a black & gold 335. Helpful rather than effusive. Prices on the high side, but good people to deal with

Comment

I bought my Martin 000X Hippie from them . They were the only source in the world for a lefty . It was a good experience and a wonderful guitar . The owner kept the other one I was told .

Comment

Working...
                  X