hiya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiya!

Haha been lurked the forum for about a week waiting for my account to be activiated, until i finally noticed the thread about PM'ing the mod, OOPs i'm an idoit

Forum seems awesome! I've a lefty of course, been playing for 15 years, or so, I've had many lefties go through my hands, and quite a few amps, so hopefully I can contribute some reviews and such.

Unfortunetly back in october ALL of my gear was stolen, and I've been without anything since, BUT I'm hopefully starting a new job soon(been a tough year), and it'll be time to start my collection again. Thats how I found this forum, was looking for my next lefty!

I've got this custom Carvin in my mind

Or maybe an Edwards les paul, or maybe something from this forum!

Anways, as far as an introduction, heres a video of my former band and my ex Dillion Gold top LP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GKKkZX4Fs8

Hello to you. And just so you know there are some custom guitar builders on here that would gladly help you out with a new guitar. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!!

Welcome and enjoy!

Comment

welcome...and some of us are selling various shred machines to fund a custom build

Comment

Welcome! Where you from? helps the custom cowboys on here with their blatant spamming...
        LOL!

no really; LOL!
        va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
        Originally posted by chilton
        Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum ShedMojo
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Welcome aboard. Be sure to check the lefty friendly guitar shops and manifacturers threads. (Discussion category). Good luck on your search for the "Holy Lefty Grail"!!!
            "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Welcome to forum!

joe...

Comment

oh brother not ANOTHER lefty guitarplayer
                when's the next lefty BASSplayer gonna get in here --hahaha

oh well, I'll just have to say welcome fellow lefty DILLION player..Yes I had a Dillion Tbird,Violin,MMan copies. All excellent in every respect right out of the box after I changed the pickups.

glad you could join the lefty party
                Resident Charvel/Jackson Freak

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

the pickups were the only good thing about my Dillion! haha

Comment

Originally posted by amimbari View Post
                    oh brother not ANOTHER lefty guitarplayer
                    when's the next lefty BASSplayer gonna get in here --hahaha
                    That was funny...

Welcome ShredMojo and sorry to hear about stolen gear. I hear ya on the tough year part, things have to get better.

Enjoy..

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss and welcome . Where are you located ? I may have an offer for you to put a guitar back in your hands . PM me , if you are interested .

Comment

Working...
                      X