Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello I'm blues24,

I'm new to this forum, but old to many others.....Some members here know me from the other sites...

This is a great place, I like to some more lefty's join to keep this forum strong and steady...

Hiya Blues, welcome! Nice to see you here too. It is a pretty awesome place Jesse's got here, especially with new members running down the doors everyday now.
    Methinks Blues a bit too modest; why don't you tell us a little bit about your collection and 'connection'.
    va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
    Originally posted by chilton
    Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
    www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Welcome aboard the lefty train!!

Jesse doesn't like the sappy stuff, but he runs a great site and deserves a standing "O".

I'm hoping by your name that your into some blues tunes like me. Today sounds like a good day to play some Muddy Waters all day long.

Comment

Love seeing the influx of new members, this is pretty rad. Welcome aboard, what's this collection and connection I hear of?

Comment

Hi blues24, the lefty world is a small one but we are gradually getting larger !

Comment

Hello Blues....I pretty much only play blues now....it goes well with my advancing age!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2SlWGNE7_0

Comment

Originally posted by 57sinbad View Post
              Hello Blues....I pretty much only play blues now....it goes well with my advancing age!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2SlWGNE7_0
              Nice job there. It's great to see a lefty up front.

Don't know how old you are, but we might just be the senior members here......

Comment

Working...
              X