Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there

I'm Bart,

fellow lefty and i'm glad to have found this place, (thank you for showing me the way Olav )

Been playing the guitar for nearly 13 years now, and it has become a part of me, just couldn't imagine myself without it.

Guitar gear: Tokai '80s breezy tele, Framus renegade pro (modded to single p-90 lp. jr. wiring with tele style pg),

Line 6 m13, boss me-50 (which i use together, sure like them fx!)

mesa dc5 (rebuilt to head), 1x12 framus cab
    Blackheart little giant head, homemade 1x12 cab

Anyways been reading up a while now, and this sure looks like a nice diverse community
    I hope i'll be able to contribute,

regards,
    Bart

Glad to see we got your account going, post up some pics of your gear!

Comment

Hiya Bart, welcome to this synister gang. I reeeeeeeally want to see that Breezy!
      I'll get some pics of mine this weekend.
      va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
      Originally posted by chilton
      Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
      www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

the breezy

and here's my framus (now it only has a phat cat in the bridge pos. and the same pickguard (home made) shape but 3-ply
        , and obviously no pickuphole)
        i'll post a pic as soon as i get my custom made control plate (no switch) and i've treated myself to some fender 72 deluxe style knobs too

but for now:

bart

Comment

My home made mesa head:

and my diy cab:

Bart

Comment

Dayum! That's a purdy Breezy, you'll get a kick out of seeing mine, I'm sure.
            www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

\/\/elcome 3art ... sweet gear ~!
              Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Welcome and nice setup you got going there.

PS: Don't listen to Olav to much, you'll end up buying more guitars than you need. (Add finger jab here)

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                  you'll end up buying more guitars than you need. (Add finger jab here)
                  <<< HAHAHA you all forget us bassplayers are here also....lololol ( and yes g.a.s is a bad thing when you see others beautiful units 4 5 or 6string style )
                  Resident Charvel/Jackson Freak

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                    Welcome and nice setup you got going there.

PS: Don't listen to Olav to much, you'll end up buying more guitars than you need. (Add finger jab here)
                    Coz you weren't there already...
                    [can we get an eyeroll smiley up in here?]

Or is the missus reading over your shoulder? In that case blame me, gotcher back bu-uddy.

O! and Bart; am I correct in understanding there's gonna be a LoveRock joining the family soon?
                    Last edited by Olav; 03-11-2010, 09:01 AM. Reason: add
                    www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome!

Originally posted by Olav View Post
                      O! and Bart; am I correct in understanding there's gonna be a LoveRock joining the family soon?
                      I think you're having a mix-up there... as much as i like lp guitars to look at, they aren't my cup of tea to play...
                      If you're reffering to that ad i placed at the tokai forum: thats a goldstar i'm looking for... (still haven't found one for that matter...) But i got my eye on another breezy too (oh the choices, the choices one sometimes must make...)

After all, i am a tele man at heart, what can i say...

Comment

I am mixing you up with another lefty I met on tokaiforum, sorry. He's the one that's got a custom build coming. I'll invite him here too. All you guys will be blown away when you see that thing they're building him... GOTM in the making. (sorry bout the highjack)
                        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Working...
                        X