Hi I'm Olav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Olav

Guess what? That's my real first name. I started playing the guitar when I was 16 or 17 years old. The first electric I owned was a flipped righty telecaster copy, that I cut a big chunk out of to make for access to the higher frets. I haven't got a clue where that thing is today.
    Nowadays I have a tiny collection of guitars (6) and a custom build on the way.
    I will be 43yo this summer, am a self employed landscaper, living with my girlfriend Sandra just outside NieuwVennep (at the end of the landingstrip for Schiphol basically). We have no kids, no (more) pets.
    Both Sandra and I are vegetarians, speak Swedish and love to hang out on the sides of the Swedish 'mountains'.
    O! and I just recently bought myself (and the missus...) a vintage SONOR drumkit. That's a lot of fun.
    Any questions feel free to ask.
    va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
    Originally posted by chilton
    Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
    www.dutchcassidy.com

Welcome Mr. Olav. That's funny as there used be cool dude here by the same name. You've got a lot on your plate to be his equal.

I checked out your location on Google maps. Looks like a nice area. I too live near an airport, Luke AFB, so we have fighter jets constantly taking off and landing.

Comment

Thanks mr Daddy. Ouch that sounds wrong. Don't spill your beans here, introduce yourself in a new thread. Who are you? At least I wanna know.
      www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Hello Olav, you've been around for quite a while, it is very nice now that you
        are formally introduced. Cheers buddy

Notes:
        Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
        Welcome Mr. Olav. That's funny as there used be cool dude here by the same name.
        LOL!!!!
        "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotsulas View Post
          Hello Olav, you've been around for quite a while, it is very nice now that you
          are formally introduced. Cheers buddy

Notes:

LOL!!!!
          Thanks Cotsulas, I plan on sticking around for a while longer.

O! and are you planning on introducing yourself anytime soon?
          Last edited by Olav; 04-07-2010, 03:15 PM. Reason: you plan on introducing yourself?
          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Olav View Post
            Thanks Cotsulas, I plan on sticking around for a while longer.

O! and are you planning on introducing yourself anytime soon?
            Yehp, I will put on my tuxedo and introduce meself in a couple of days.
            "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Working...
            X