Welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Ok this is our new forum dedicated to helping everyone get to know each other and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

In case you missed it, new members have to send me a PM before they can post. I apologize for the gestapo technique but otherwise we get KILLED with board spam. I'm on the site pretty much all day every day, so it won't be a long wait I promise.

Anyway, thanks for joining and strengthening our community. There are some new things on the horizon, and it's only getting better.

- Jesse

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
    In case you missed it, new members have to send me a PM before they can post. I apologize for the gestapo technique but otherwise we get KILLED with board spam.

- Jesse
    Please, never alter this decision. We need someone with an iron fist to keep things in line. My thought was/is that once someone has passed your scrutiny and have the secret password to the lefty kingdom, they can come here and introduce themselves like the new feller in the thread below (some dude that goes by "Olav") and we can reciprocate by making them feel at home.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for the job you are doing here. I am in complete awe of what you have accomplished with this forum. Please stand up and take a bow, you deserve it.

PS: and from reading my initial thread, I see that others feel the same way too.

Comment

Working...
    X