Got me a baby approved pair of Waza Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a baby approved pair of Waza Air

Grabbed a set since finding time to fire up an amp has been scarce, even the Spark.

Not a review thread, but I have to say that these things sound great. I'm not a fan of the stage setting, where it places the amp in relation to where your head is facing. The tones, however, are legit. I'd say they are almost as awesome as the Spark (which are amazing).

The big negative here is the app/bluetooth connectivity. This thing drops from the app CONSTANTLY and in response Boss told me that it wasn't designed to stay connected on a long term basis. According to them it is just supposed to connect to the app to download presets to the unit. That sounds good, but I can't get mine to stay connected to even do that.

as such, I'm running on one custom preset and the other 5 it came with. Awesome capability to play your bluetooth music along with your guitar as well.

Hoping a firmware update fixes the tech issues, but sound-wise these sound fantastic.

Wait, so these are headphones that connect to the guitar and act as an amp? That is pretty awesome.

Comment

I have a hard time believing a guy who works/owns a record store and plays guitar during the middle of the day can afford an apartment this nice, lol.

https://youtu.be/v6n--QJ2QUI

Comment

I have a hard time believing a guy who works/owns a record store and plays guitar during the middle of the day can afford an apartment this nice, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by beneharris View Post

I’ve learned never to over or under estimate anyone’s net worth. You’d be surprised both ways..

Comment

Wait, so these are headphones that connect to the guitar and act as an amp? That is pretty awesome.
            Totally self contained, same software as the Katana series. They really sound amazing and so so so easy to use around the house. Plug in the wireless dongle, turn on the headphones and you're rockin

Comment

Totally self contained, same software as the Katana series. They really sound amazing and so so so easy to use around the house. Plug in the wireless dongle, turn on the headphones and you're rockin

Comment

I got them and returned them for that reason. I figured for 400 plus dollars they should be way better for the connectivity. I got the NUX MP-2 to work with instead. They are not wireless or 400 bucks but I use a good set of IEM's and the Bluetooth works straight out of the box with little fuss and jamming to youtube jamtracks is just easy. the new fender mustang seems similar but the nux app is better in my opinion.

Comment

I was able to solve connectivity issues by pairing it with an Apple product (I was using my LG phone). No issues at all with an ipad/iphone.

Comment

Working...
                  X