Back up and running on new software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back up and running on new software

Hi everyone. We are back up, thanks for your patience. We had to swap hosts and software so it took a little time. Mainly because I am incompetant! I am going to try to get the chatbox going again, but no promises - that was some pretty old software.

2009 software upgrade to 2021, that is a lot!

Comment

Looks fantastic......

Comment

Yay!! Hi everyone! Thanks Ben/Jesse!

Comment

No chat-box on this one ?
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Not yet - it isn't compatible with this new version. I'll be looking to see what I can implement in place of it.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

If you're running mobile I suggest desktop version, or else you can't see where the new posts are (android)

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                    If you're running mobile I suggest desktop version, or else you can't see where the new posts are (android)
                    Yeah I've stopped in on mobile a couple times and it's a little tough to use, but I'm on desktop atm and everything looks great. I'll have to delete and repost the new bass I picked up a few weeks ago.

Thanks Ben!!

Comment

I'm still getting used to the new software in between changing baby diapers, I'll be around more once we have a better grasp of the baby.

Comment

Is the baby doing good? Was it a boy or a girl, I don't remember if you told me or not.

Comment

OH! Hey! We are live! I just found the new site by accident! HA! I have been checking the old site almost every day wondering when it would come back up.

I'm so glad we are back!!
                          Resident Schecter fanboy - Line 6 - NYXL - too much gain

This user has gone 130 days without purchasing a guitar.

Comment

Working...
                          X