Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Lefty Guitar Trader custom guitar raffle!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Lefty Guitar Trader custom guitar raffle!

Alright fellow evilpaws, we got ourselves a little raffle that is coming together. Big thanks to our one and only otterhound for offering up a custom made guitar as the prize to this raffle.

Before I officially set everything up, I would like to gauge interest in such a contest. We would probably sell 1,000 chances and tie it to a state daily 3 number lottery so the winner is completely up to chance. Each entry (of 1,000) would have a fixed price ($1-2 dollars) and you can buy as many chances as you want.

Proceeds first and foremost go to otterhound to offset the price of the guitar, the rest goes directly into Lefty Guitar Trader for operating/re-design costs.

Interested?

sure, I'd buy a few tickets

Comment

I'm in, I would buy raffle tickets!

Comment

I'll buy some raffle tickets, do we know what style the guitar will be yet?

Comment

I think it's a good idea.
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Yep, absolutely! Will the guitar be available left handed? Oh wait... :P

Comment

Sure - I would throw in $5 for a guitar - lefty custom.

Comment

Any issues for the Canadian contingent? I'd like to participate!

Comment

If you have paypal and a shipping address...you're in!

Comment

I'd be game. I would like to see the guitar.
                    Great transactions with:

cmartin(3X)
                    Dave at XLGUITARS(3X)
                    Mrkhorne
                    walter4music(3X)

Comment

Count me in.......

Comment

Jesse asked me to post some pics and specs , so here you go guys and gals .
                        T-style body . Cherry and Walnut over a chambered Silver Maple body . 1/4 sawn Walnut/Ebony neck , Abalone marker dots , 10" radius , 6230 frets , bone nut , Fender 52RI bridge , Fender neck plate , Bill Lawrence Keystone pups , 4-way switch .

I will weigh her again when I get the chance . If I recall correctly , she is in the 7 lb 3-5 oz range .
                        If you have never heard a set of these Bill Lawrence pups , you are in for a real treat .

Comment

Just checked my records . 9.5" neck radius and 7 lb 12.8 oz .

Comment

Bill Lawrence Keystone pickups are awesome!

Comment

I'm in!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X