Weekend find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend find

Picked up a Vox AC15CC1 this weekend. I have regretted selling my AC30CC2 for the last year, though at 30W it was way more than I needed.

Saw this one on the local CL, and whalla she decided to come home with me:

She is smooth as silk.

Doooool ...
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

That is one nice amp, i was considering this one myself... but then i settled with the blackstar and never got around trying it for myself...
      must agree with getting the 15w over the 30w, that last one is just stupid loud

Comment

Sweet!! I've always wanted a Vox like that one. Got loads of Fender amps but not a single Vox in sight.

Comment

Thanks all. Yeah she is sweet and I think this is the one. It is right at home when doing those great 60's tunes.

Like I stated, had the AC30CC2 it was a great sounding amp, just way more than I needed at 30W. Sold it.

Dummy me didn't learn and bought a HRD which is 40W. Again nice amp, but damn I could peal paint off the walls with that sucker. Sold it.

I guess I never learn, I almost bought a Hot Rod DeVille yesterday.

I need to add a Blues Junior to the mix, so that's what I'm looking for now.

Comment

Working...
          X