Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOX AC4TV head&cab

(Pic is from some website)
    Just got this yesterday. Great stuff. Volume, Tone, OP control for 4W/1W/0.25W The cab is loaded with a 12" 30W Blue Alnico at 16Ohms.
    Now I got GAS for it's bigger brother the AC15HTVH.
    I'll get samples of it using different guitars as soon as I get a decent mic connected to my laptop. (yeah I know how to do it, just don't got the right connectors...)
    Lemme tell ya one thing about this little beauty; it's waaaaay too loud for the living room.
    There's no reverb or nothing so it's dry as a bone, which I actually like.
    Goes into overdrive pretty easy, depending on what guitar I use I can't seem to get it to run clean (talking Fender clean). I heard there's a pre amp tube switch kit to remedy that, dunno if I'll need it though, need to learn to use the OP switch first.
    va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
    Originally posted by chilton
    Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
    www.dutchcassidy.com

Very nice looking amp....How does your GUN sound through it?

Comment

Sweet,

I guess that amp won't be doing fender clean...
      Maybe you'll get more headroom using the lower wattage settings, but they always seem dull sounding imho

anyways, enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by 3art View Post
        Sweet,

I guess that amp won't be doing fender clean...
        Maybe you'll get more headroom using the lower wattage settings, but they always seem dull sounding imho

anyways, enjoy!
        I had the combo version....actually LESS headroom at lower wattage settings. Pushed into distortion too easily for me......so I passed it on

Comment

Working...
        X