Unsafe site warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leftrb View Post
    Can you post a pic please? I wonder if one of the embedded images somewhere is malicious.
    I'm confident you guys are not mining bitcoin through us. I didn't even realize that was a thing until I started seeing the popup, so I added a blocker for it. Since then, it saw one, but it identified the site as coinhive.com:
    Denied.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
      I'm confident you guys are not mining bitcoin through us. I didn't even realize that was a thing until I started seeing the popup, so I added a blocker for it. Since then, it saw one, but it identified the site as coinhive.com:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9001[/ATTACH]
      Man, that is so weird. I've crawled every page we have, and cannot find anything. Its either on the server side, or I'm not smart enough to locate it. And I had my wheaties today.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how it works at all, and I work in the computer security sector. When I refreshed the page, I saw the original popup, so I can show you what that looks like:LGTPopup.jpg
        Last edited by SteveH; 02-02-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Can you do me a favor? Can you take me a screenshot of what ad is on the very bottom of the page when that is happening?

Comment

Will do next time it pops up.

Comment

Originally posted by manini View Post
              Same + I also use NOD32, and have never had any problems. Also just downloaded Opera and tried it as well. Again no issues. Maybe your computer is infected Flashback55?
              I've done a couple of complete computer virus scans with Nod32 manini no virus also complete scan with Malwarebytes no issues. Nod32 is pretty good been using for over ten years had no problems. And if I use Comodo browser I don't get the warning only with Opera... If you get a chance go to Sucuri.net check see what results you get its a free check.

Comment

All,

I've been getting this lately every time I come to the site, on multiple machines, using different virus scanners- they all point to a coinminer running through some javascript. I know it's this site because I don't have any other tabs open. I've also checked for viruses and malware and have none.

Happens on all broswers I've used.

It's been caught on NOD32, on Avast, and even on crappy old Symantec at work...

When looking at the page source for LGT, I do see that allfonts link in there...

It makes my laptop fans spin up like crazy using a ridiculous amount of CPU. On my desktop, I do notice some increased resource utilization. I've also seen this at work. Can someone look into it?
                Last edited by manini; 03-31-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I see where that is in the page source; not sure if it's malicious or not. It's a polish font script? Jesse, is the template for this site including that font script or did you add it manually?

Comment

I have no idea. No. idea.

Comment

I'll look into it!

Comment

Pretty sure I found it. Will you guys try again, and comment? Manini, maybe you could text me, that way if I'm not at my computer I'll know.

Thanks for posting up about this, by the way. This kind of shit is never ending.

Comment

Originally posted by beneharris View Post
                          Pretty sure I found it. Will you guys try again, and comment? Manini, maybe you could text me, that way if I'm not at my computer I'll know.

Thanks for posting up about this, by the way. This kind of shit is never ending.
                          Problem looks like it's been solved. Thanks for taking care of that Ben! Laptop isn't blowing up anymore

Comment

Working...
                          X