Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new members catagory

Letter to Mr. Jesse:

I just happened to notice a new member at the bottom of the page and got to thinking that maybe there should be a "welcome" catagory.

I know it helped me integrate into another forum that our own Mr. AllroyPA had recommended. If newbies can come in talk about themselves a bit and have an immediate interaction with others it will ease them in to the leftiness that we all are.

Just thinking aloud.

EDIT: I almost forgot, kudos for the site. This is probably the most laid back forum with easy to get along with people form such diverse backgrounds out there. I know that I've met some great people on this forum and have received great pleasure and learned more than I knew before.
    Last edited by crawdaddy; 02-26-2010, 06:51 AM.

+1! I never realised there was no Introductions here. That might just help.
    On Mosriteforum nemby members are required to introduce themselves if they want to post.
    va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
    Originally posted by chilton
    Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
    www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

crawdaddy has a good idea here.i also agree there alot of cool people here!i cant imagine a day going by without seeing what going on here at the forum with everybody.on my first post here some of you said welcome to me and i felt like i fit in right away.first you said welcome and then demanded to see pics of my lefties.LOL!what a bunch of lefty guitar junkies you all are!!! JUST LIKE MYSELF! +1 for crawdaddys idea. olavs idea to introduce yourself on a welcome page is good as it may also address the spambot problem we have had here recently.....
      Last edited by jp529; 02-26-2010, 08:33 AM. Reason: add on

Comment

You got it, I'll get on it now

Comment

So whatchu say Jesse? I see you just opened an Introductions forum. Do the old boys go in there just to set an example? I'll let you kick off...
          va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
          Originally posted by chilton
          Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Olav View Post
            So whatchu say Jesse? I see you just opened an Introductions forum. Do the old boys go in there just to set an example? I'll let you kick off...
            yea, that's not a bad idea...go for it

Comment

Working...
            X