WTB: White 85' Kramer Baretta, Ibanez RG550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: White 85' Kramer Baretta, Ibanez RG550

See title, would prefer Ibanez in non-black (I've seen a few red ones out there). Baretta must be in good condition, will pay good money for it. I'm in Australia, so yeah, consider that .

**Slight typo in the title, I am also chasing an 85 lefty Baretta but that's hardly realistic, an 86 or 87 (pre large soloist style body, claw neck), is what I'm after right now though.
    Last edited by LiamMaru; 12-28-2009, 07:53 PM.

you might want to look at focus 1000s as well, change the pickup and you basically have a baretta

Comment

Hey Kramerfan,

Yeah I am aware of the focus series, however if I'm going to shell out the money for a new guitar, I honestly want it to be the real deal, American guitar. I would alternately consider a Pacer Special or Imperial. If I don't find something I like in the next 12 months, I'm probably going to get one done custom.

Regards,

LiamMaru

Comment

Would this be what you're looking for?
        http://www.speurders.nl/overzicht/mu...?q=linkshandig

It's on a dutch site. PM me if you need help.
        va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
        Originally posted by chilton
        Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Olav View Post
          Would this be what you're looking for?
          http://www.speurders.nl/overzicht/mu...?q=linkshandig

It's on a dutch site. PM me if you need help.
          Nuthin' sexier than a bride to be in all white !
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Hey Olav,

Interesting you should bring that up. Yes I am aware of that guitar, it is being sold by Remy Baegen, a well known collector over at Kramer Forum. It's not actually a Baretta, it's a white Focus body with an American neck, aka 'Focuretta'. I have considered purchasing it, however I'm after a real one, with a Poplar or preferably maple body.

Liam M

Comment

OK, glad to be barely of help.
              I'll keep 'em peeled though.
              va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
              Originally posted by chilton
              Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
              www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by LiamMaru View Post
                Hey Olav,

Interesting you should bring that up. Yes I am aware of that guitar, it is being sold by Remy Baegen, a well known collector over at Kramer Forum. It's not actually a Baretta, it's a white Focus body with an American neck, aka 'Focuretta'. I have considered purchasing it, however I'm after a real one, with a Poplar or preferably maple body.

Liam M
                Hi Liam, maple bodies are very unusual, most were alder or poplar like you said. I'm sure you are aware of this, but the baretta and focus necks and bodies are the same, all made by ESP. The baretta was simply put together in the USA. There is very little difference, in fact the focus I posted earlier plays and sounds better(after pickup change) than either of the american series kramers I've had so far.

anyway, I'd say ebay USA would be your best bet, I've seen 2 or 3 on there in the past few months. you might want to pm 'mcniggleston' on the kramer forum, he has one that he's mentioned he's not entirely happy with.

Comment

I seem to remember that some of the bodies etc. were my by Lasido (Godin) in Canada ?

btw I bought my Pacer Imperial from Remy.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawGuy View Post
                    I seem to remember that some of the bodies etc. were my by Lasido (Godin) in Canada ?

btw I bought my Pacer Imperial from Remy.

yeah I think the early ones, maybe 82-83. Nice imperial, I also had a trans red one for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X