Charvels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvels

Anything both Strat and Charvel! I'm looking for some old school guitars!

I might have to move my Jackson Stealth. I'm not sure yet. There is a picture of it on my website: www.godwentpunk.com I think it's from the early 90's.

joe...

Comment

Are those guitars all yours??

Comment

Originally posted by Skyless View Post
        Are those guitars all yours??
        Yep. I have about 35+ guitars in my collection at the moment.

joe...

Comment

Does your wife ever give you strife over all this ? ... (this may be a stupid question, most wives would)
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
            Does your wife ever give you strife over all this ? ... (this may be a stupid question, most wives would)
            Sort-a. It's actually my 14yr daughter who's closet I have taken over. The nice thing about closets it that when you close the door, it's hard to tell when a new one comes it. The problem I'm at right now is that the closet is filled and I'm starting to pile them up in a different location. Hence the reason for my need to sell a couple of my guitars.

joe....

Comment

god any bigger pics of that stealth?

Comment

I am going to dig this one out, take some pictures and give a review.

I am selling my MIM strat in the classifieds as well.

joe...

Comment

here are some pictures.

The guitar is from the early 90's. The stone finish is in excellent shape. The only thing the guitar needs is to have new stings put on and to have the fretboard cleaned. The case (OMHC) has 1 missing latch in the middle. Also have the whammy bar. Overall, I'd say a 7.5/10 due to some pitting on a couple of frets at the upper region. I did not get any buzz or anything like that so no need for a fret level at the moment

I plugged it in for a while last night and all the electronics work fine.

The one thing about the stealth series, these were Jacksons answer to the wizzard necks, very...very... thin.

I'm looking for $450 + shipping. USA only

Comment

GodWentPunks jacksons --oh WOW !

I know this thread is old, but GWP, do you still have that crackle firebird?
                    you don't see too many of those around, even righthand.
                    ( I read the descrip on who's it was etc... )

I LOVE OLD JACKSON UNITS and that one is MAGNIFICENT even though I know it was not a production unit!!!
                    Since I play the bass , I don't really look too hard at the guitarplayers stuff over at the JCF if it is online in one of the threads over there.
                    yours reminds me of 2 Jackson guitars having heavy-metal sex:

this is daddy:

this is mommy:

and yours is the cute little shortscale baby girl that got the body genes of daddy, and the skin color genes of mommy ---hahahaha.

and punk, just so you know I had a concert EX stone body many years ago !!!
                    Resident Charvel/Jackson Freak

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

I'm still looking for a nice lefty 475 =\

Comment

Godwentpunk, how much would you want for one of your 475's?

Are they even for sale? :P

Comment

I didn't even look at godwentpunks 475...that thing looks VERY familiar

that was the same day it was picked up missing a knob which has been since replaced...

Skyless, I'll ask our guitarplayer if he wants to sell it if GWP don't.
                          Resident Charvel/Jackson Freak

http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

what kind of bridges are on those anyway?

Comment

schaller floyd rose, they're very good.

Comment

Working...
                              X