Keep your eye out for a Jackson V!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep your eye out for a Jackson V!

I'm new to this forum and all I ask is if anyone finds a Jackson Ferrari Red King V(lefty of course) for sale at reasonable price, please reply back. I can be new or used, it doesn't matter, as long as it isn't something that needs repair, such as broken headstock or no pickups. I already know Southpaw Guitars have one and if I can't find one that is my fallback option, besides, its 45 minutes from where I live

Thanks
    Go Jackson

isn't there one for sale here already?

Comment

yeah, there was, i dont know if it's still for sale

it had blackouts in it
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      I had my ball sack appraised one time.
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
        yeah, there was, i dont know if it's still for sale

it had blackouts in it
        Ya I saw that one too, just that if I was to get that, I would only have less than 10% percent of it saved up.
        Go Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by guambomb832 View Post
          I'm new to this forum and all I ask is if anyone finds a Jackson Ferrari Red King V(lefty of course) for sale at reasonable price, please reply back. I can be new or used, it doesn't matter, as long as it isn't something that needs repair, such as broken headstock or no pickups. I already know Southpaw Guitars have one and if I can't find one that is my fallback option, besides, its 45 minutes from where I live

Thanks
          thats very specific. the one on the forum was for sale but Vking likes it too much to get rid of it at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeroCycle View Post
            thats very specific. the one on the forum was for sale but Vking likes it too much to get rid of it at this point.
            can't blame him, that thing kicks ass

Comment

Originally posted by guambomb832 View Post
              Ya I saw that one too, just that if I was to get that, I would only have less than 10% percent of it saved up.
              A Buck 50 wont get you a Ferarri King V

Comment

Working...
              X