• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez RG7420L

Wanted:Lefty Ibanez RG7420L Lefty 7 string
    Your Location (City,State or City,Country):Tulsa, OK, US
    International OK?:If shipping is not outrageous, Yes
    Contact Info (No Phone #s):PM here or [email protected]
    References Required (eBay or other forum userid):Ebay-keeper006 (300+), shadowsnake on MG.org
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo):negotiable
    Yeah, yeah, I know... just felt like I should post it in case the moons align and a seller is desperate and I'm the only lefty here with any $ at that moment, so nobody can ever say "well, you never said you were looking". I'm going to build a lefty JEM 7, but I've always wanted one of these just because I've never seen one. Anyway, now I've said it...Anyone heard the rumor of a UV777BK Lefty? That would be
    I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream has gone from me...

RG7420L are hard to fine but appears sometimes. Just see on ebay
    It take 1 year to find mine.
    My opinion is that's correct guitar but changing pickup are a good idea.
    If you prefer build al left jem 7, I post 2 ibanez floyd for sale.

Comment

I have one of these, i got mine off of ebay a few years ago. i dont play it much. id be nice to have some extra money, so you got me thinking!

Comment

I know this is a very old thread....but if anybody wants one of these, one of my international dealers that I use offered this to me yesterday and I turned him down (I bought 2 guitars this month....I'm spent!). I told him I would let everybody know though in case any of you guys are interested. Contact David at Importstrings.com ([email protected])

I hope this helps somebody.

Comment

Working...
        X