Misc stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc stuff for sale

I did some cleaning the other night and I have a bunch of stuff for sale. If you are interested in any of these items, let me know and we can work out a price for items not listed with a price

1. Boss Gt6 w/carrying case. $250
    2. D1000 Wireless System, works on 900mhz band $200
    3. EL34 tubes. They are used by were swapped out. I'd say they have no more that 100 hours on them. I've got 2 sets of quads.
    4. An old SanDimas body that I was told was NOS, in baby blue. I did some research and from what I could find is that it could be but I'm not 100% sure. The body routes are the same as mine SD guitars.
    5. Newer Wah-Wah pedal with battery cavity in the bottom. Only used a couple of times.
    6. Some single pickups, in cream. I'm not sure of the brand.
    7. sbk 4 rack case. New in box, never opened. I bought 2 years ago it but never endup using it. It looks like this http://www.zzounds.com/item--SKBXRACK4. $50

I will try and get some pictures.

joe...

Joe Pics Please, im interested in that Body

Comment

v~

I'll post some pictures tomorrow. The ONLY mod that was done was I had the neck pocket widened so that it would take a standard Fender neck. The old size was I think 1/8th smaller which matched my pre-pro size and some of my REALLY old SanDimas necks.

joe...

Comment

I forgot to bring in my camera today to work so that I could upload the pictures I took. When I get home tonight I'll download them for you.

Sorry about that.

joe...

Comment

The color of the guitar is really baby blue. I could not get my camera to show the actual color of the guitar, I think I need really sun light. The next sunny day, I'll take a shot to show the true color.

Last edited by GodWentPunk; 11-26-2009, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X