FS:Lefty Original Floyd Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Lefty Original Floyd Rose

ok,i have a left handed OFR that has NEVER been used. i was going to put it in an ibanez and never did so i have no use for it anymore

i bought it new from Warmoth.com,it is the L2 locking nut,chrome.i have all the parts needed:tremolo, tremolo arm,locking nut,claw,studs,screws,etc. i also have lots of allen wrenches,springs,other screwes,a drum key,and an extra claw that i will throw in, along with a black locking nut off a left handed ibanez.

i am asking $150 OBO. am willing to ship which will be included in price

http://www.warmoth.com/Original-Floy...-P548C693.aspx

Last edited by leftyflip10; 10-08-2009, 04:01 PM.
    HUCK
    Marshall AVT Valvestate 200(275watt)

Originally posted by imfffrr
    Vacationing on the island of Oahu, we were waiting in our tourbus for some stragglers to show up. A man, obviously not with ourgroup, approached the bus and was about to board. How would ourdriver handle the situation, we wondered. Straight-faced, heleaned toward the door and asked, www.kkfff.com "Going to the nudist Colony, sir?""Oh, no," replied the would-be passenger, retreating quickly.Works every time," the driver said with a wink.
    This guy is defnitly spam !
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by imfffrr
      Vacationing on the island of Oahu, we were waiting in our tourbus for some stragglers to show up. A man, obviously not with ourgroup, approached the bus and was about to board. How would ourdriver handle the situation, we wondered. Straight-faced, heleaned toward the door and asked, www.kkfff.com "Going to the nudist Colony, sir?""Oh, no," replied the would-be passenger, retreating quickly.Works every time," the driver said with a wink.
      wow,idk what you are doing on this forum but i think your in the wrong place.and if yuor trying to scam me,its not gona work cuz im not a dumbass
      HUCK

Comment

heres more pics

Last edited by leftyflip10; 09-06-2009, 12:23 PM.
        HUCK

Comment

bump. anyone??
          HUCK

Comment

Im interested but dont have any cash at the moment

Comment

I'm interested too, but waaaaayy too short of cash or time to install it.
              "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

do you still have this?

Comment

Working...
                X