Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exalted
    replied
    I've decided I want to get a neck with a different contour, so I don't think I'll ever use this one.

I'll let it go for $250, shipping included.

For a $425+shipping neck, this is a steal.

Leave a comment:

• exalted
    started a topic Left-handed Warmoth Rosewood neck - Unused

Left-handed Warmoth Rosewood neck - Unused

I have a lefty Warmoth unfinished rosewood neck.

- SS 6230 frets (the size is about the same as vintage fender frets)
    - Standard thin contour (contour is based on Fender American Series)
    - 1 5/8" nut
    - Precut black graphtech nut
    - MOP dot inlays
    - Drilled for Schaller locking tuners.
    - Vintage modern construction
    - 25.5" scale length

The base Indian Rosewood neck sells for $337 + shipping, not including all the extras (nut - $30, MOP - $15, SS Frets - $20). Out the door, you'd be looking at over $400 and a 4-6 week wait.
    I'd like $290 + actual shipping cost for this. It will ship in the same packaging Warmoth sent it to me in (sturdy box with holder).

I installed the neck once on my guitar, and drilled a string-T hole, but that's it. I didn't even drill in the tuner screws. The colors just didn't look good against the guitar I put it on. I was waiting on a different body, but that's since been scrapped. This is nearly, for all intents and purposes, a brand new neck.

I'm also open to trades.

If anyone's interested, I'll post some pics.

*As an FYI - the neck is unfinished (as in, no finishing materials...just raw wood), but because it is rosewood, it does not require a finish. You can play on the bare wood...it's a very different feel than finished necks (it's much slicker and faster).

Here's some info on the neck type: http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/necks/...alvintage.aspx
    It's licensed to Fender specs, so you can drop it in any Fender with a strat-neck pocket and 25.5" scale length (Strats, Jazzmasters, Telecaster Deluxes, almost any Squier, and probably much more).
    Last edited by exalted; 03-10-2009, 01:38 AM.
Working...
X