Lefty Les Paul Studio For Trade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty Les Paul Studio For Trade...

I'm just copying the post from Harmony Central to here... it is for the black one...

've done this a few time's before and it always seems to be a bit of a lost cause, there are very few lefties on this forums it seems.... but I'm offering up my Left Handed Black Les Paul Studio Guitar, the red wine one in the pictures I'm keeping, I just already had these photos loaded on photobucket when I did my NGD and didn't feel like taking more and resizing, uploading, blah blah blah....

I am a gigging and recording musician so they are by no means perfect in any way, a couple good dings in the finish and light swirling as well, but the neck is straight as an arrow and the frets have no wear what-so-ever... plays amazing, is currently loaded with JB/Jazz configuration and setup with 11's tuned to standard. Comes with the case you see in the picture...

As far as what I'm looking for I'm not even really sure, I do know that I'm NOT looking for anything with a floating trem, I won't even consider it so please don't offer... not a big fan of strats or teles, am definitely looking for something that is going to have a big chunky sound, but in all honesty other than that I'm pretty open...

Contact me on my personal E-mail if you have any other questions, I don't like having to check the boards over and over and my E-mail is connected to my phone, here's a couple pics...

Hi Mizati-Didn't you have the White LP Studio some time ago? I was trying to deal with you at the time, but it didn't pan out. Thats a nice looking LP. Good luck with your trade.
    Bill Griffith, Paramedic/Firefighter
    terrible guitar player-hey I'm honest

Gear:
    2009 Gibson SG Standard
    2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
    Marshall JCM 800 2204
    1960A
    TS9

Good Deals with:
    Kramerfan

Comment

Yea that was me, you were offering a Dinky with a Floyd that I just couldn't get myself to go for, I hate Floyds, and wasn't really looking for a shredder, haven't seen you around on Harmony Central much, how ya been? Got anything good ya wanna trade? :P

Comment

PM'd and emailed. I wish your wine red Studio was up for grabs. I've been wanting one for a long time and had a deal for one but that's another story.

Comment

Email sent....

Comment

Working...
          X