FS/FT: Tradition S20 Goldtop LP Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Tradition S20 Goldtop LP Copy

Here's my 2004 Lefty Tradition S20 Goldtop Les Paul Copy in mint condition. Only has a handful of hours use on it and never gigged out, only played in my smoke-free home. I bought this guitar NOS brand new in 2007 from Adirondack Guitar a couple of years ago after gassing for a Les Paul. I tried many different Epiphone Les Pauls, other Les Paul copies, and even some Gibson Les Paul Studios, and this guitar smoked them all, IMO.
    It screams with the bridge pickup or can deliver warm creamy thick tones via the neck pickup. Beautiful sparkly gold top finish that's no longer offered by Tradition, according to their site. Excellent build, electronics, and tones. I swapped out the original knobs and pickguard for more accurate Gibson-style components, but I will include original parts in sale as well as installed replacements. If you're looking for a lefty Les Paul and don't want to break the bank or embark on an endless search to find a decent Gibson without spotty quality, you won't be disappointed with this guitar. Comes with original Stagg case, warranty, and all paperwork. $379.00 with free shipping included to lower 48US or best offer. I'll also consider a trade for a Boss RC-50.

Full specs:

Solid Mahogany Body w/ Set Neck

Tradition "T" Inlays

Genuine Indian Rosewood Fingerboard

Lifetime Die-Cast Tuners

Limited Lifetime Warranty

Tradition designed dual coil, paraffin potted humbucker pickups. These pick-ups just sound better and are more usable than most any other pick-up found in similar style guitars. Please compare this feature for yourself.

For more info, check out: http://www.traditionguitars.com/guit...0/s20silv.html
    Attached Files

pm sent, just checking

Comment

Working...
    X