FS: lefty seagull S6 acoustic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: lefty seagull S6 acoustic.

I have a larrivee that I play more often, this seagull S6 is in great shape and has been cared for well, case included.

make me an offer, I'm in chicagoland if anyone wants to pick up local....otherwise it would be ups ground and picked up by the buyer.

EDIT: pictures available by request, and I have a perfect ebay account with 100 percent feedback and 65 ish transactions by unique people, closer to 80-85 transactions total.
    Last edited by what_stanger?; 11-19-2009, 03:17 PM.

Pics always help the sale, do you need someone to host them for you?

Comment

PM sent to you..

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        Pics always help the sale, do you need someone to host them for you?
        nah, I can host them easy. I just figured everyone knows what they look like because most of us know the selection of 'common' lefty guitars anyway. I was going to wait to see if anyone cared enough to post, also I'm not hurting to sell it...just kinda seeing what kinda bites I might get. Thanks for offering though

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
        PM sent to you..
        pm replied, standby for some pictures.

Comment

I suck at taking pictures, and I kinda did it in a hurry. I snapped the label so anyone can find out what year/month the guitar was finished. Who knows, someone might be that interested... lol.

Comment

well I suppose this post will have the label due to the 4 picture restriction.

Comment

PM'd you once again.

Hope the PM isn't too convoluted, I was thinking out loud as I was writing.

Comment

you have PM

Comment

*******bump

Comment

Working...
                  X