bunch of lefties for sale......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bunch of lefties for sale......

hi all, new here. i was turned on to the site by olav, he told me about it over at the mylespaul.com forums. anyhow, due to some major finacial issues im downsizing and i need to unload some guitars pretty fast. if anyone is interested let me know asap, these babies are priced to sell! here they are.

MIM strat, broken neck, replaced with a mighty mite maple neck, very nice fat feel to it. metallic purple, miont condition, custom pickgurad and gibson P-90 Pups, great sounding axe, i hate to sell it. ------- $300

Epiphone lp-100 totally custom, mahogony finish, al gold hardware, grover vintage style gold tuners, syemore duncan phat cat pickups, this guitar screams!!! it has a black pickguard on it as of now ------ $300

custom telecaster "style" guitar, i call it METALCASTER, solid northern ash body, mighty milte birdseye maple neck, Schaller tuners, EMG 60/81 active pickups sweet guitar, plays awesome -------- $450

Schecter Zacky Vengeance Sig model S-1, totally stock, very cool guitar with duncan pickups, bolt on neck great action profesional setup------ $300

Comment

Love the tele ( very metal ) if i had tha cash and extra cash ta ship to the UK
      i would be first in line
      \m/

Comment

Did you strip the LP? It looks pretty nice, how do the pickups sound? I don't think I'm familiar with phat cats.

The Schecter looks pretty cool too, who's Zacky Vengeance?

Comment

That purplecaster is all yummy. Makes ya wanna pick it up.
          Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

epi LP - yep stripped it down, removed the maple cap, nice walnut varnish over the solid mohogony. phat cats sound great. the pickups alone cost me $165, gold roller bridge. it looks like a Vintage mohogony les paul. plays great too.

purple strat is very cool. gibson p-90 pickups.

i will ship the tele to UK, no problem with that.

Zacky Vengeance is the guitarist in the band avenged sevenfold.

Comment

(i will ship the tele to UK, no problem with that. ) ( cool ) customs in the UK fucks you hard!

What condition is it in ? as new,mild use,well played?

Any more pics ?

$450 is £271.242 ,who would i pay for it ?,send you a cheque in $ or £.

Not trying ta waste your time ( just curious )
              Last edited by DEADATDAWN; 11-05-2009, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I have shipped to London before. I think I can send it as a gift and you won't be taxed as hard. Obviously I would need US dollars, I don't know how that would work exactly, but if you do. I'm all ears.

The guitar is in new condition. It's perfect! No more pics right now but I could get some more tonight.

I'm in a hosptial room right now, my wife is having a baby.

Comment

If you pay by paypal the currency conversion is done automatically, but there is a 4% international fee if you are paying from Europe to the US. That's not too bad considering my bank charges me a flat fee of 35 euro ($50+) to send any amount of US dollars, to send $50 costs $50 more !

Just something to know about "gifts" via paypal, you may not be insured if there is a loss or damage to the instrument.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric The Welder View Post
                    SHIT dont worry about the pics now ,get back to the hospitial bed

I'am in no hurry

All the best,hope the babys a lefty : )

Comment

Originally posted by Eric The Welder View Post

Hey congrats!

Comment

oh i got hours before babytime. if you want, paypal is cool with me. im really needing to get these guitars sold, especially with the new baby coming. i can ship same day, ill even put it in a hardshell case if it fits in the one i have.

hows $500 USD shipped and insured, in a hardshell case sound? or i can ship it as a gift so you dont pay taxes.

Comment

Hi Eric, have my fingers crossed for you and the missus. We'll need pics of the addition to the family of course
                          va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
                          Originally posted by chilton
                          Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
                          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Hi Eric is $450 your rock bottom on the metalcaster? I may be interested..

Comment

how bout $400 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                              X