• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 Ibanez AR100AVL

I am selling my flagship guitar in order to fund a new flagship

It is an Ibanez AR100AVL (1981) with the specs you can see in the
    catalogue page I include in this post.

The guitar is Very heavy and has a monster tone you wont believe
    your ears. It has a Seymour Duncan JB on the bridge position (splittable coils
    with the switch next ot the volume knobs) And a Rockinger PAF on neck.

I am the second owner of the guitar and the guitar was always (by me
    and the preivous owners) kept in a smoke free home.

It is in excellent condition with a few minor scratches here and there which are normal for an axe of this age. Only issue is a major buckle (size of a dime) rush on the back which was sealed with nitrocellulose to protect the wood. The neck is straight as an arrow and the guitar received a fret level and polish two years ago. You wont believe how low you can set the action without any buzz.

Tuners are grover robomatics (were profesionally installed in the 80s).

Gold plated brass saddle and bridge are a bit tarnished on the top, but nothing major really.

PM me with any offers.
    04.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

I forgot, the guitar comes with a Fender OHSC that fits it like a glove
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Sorry guys, off to e-bay.

My reply.

Comment

Working...
      X