Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2003 Epiphone Joe Pass Left Handed Guitar

SOLD:

An extremely beautiful 2003 Epiphone Joe Pass Left Handed Guitar. It is in excellent condition. On a scale of 1 to 10, this one rates as a 9.9. There is not a scratch or ding on her. She is as fresh as new driven snow. All of the electronics are original to the guitar and are in perfect working order.

The only item missing on the guitar is the ā€œEā€ on the pickguard (the reason for not being a perfect 10). I removed it right after the photos were taken and unfortunately I disposed of it.

As many of you know, the left handed Joe Pass has been discontinued for a couple of years. The Vintage Sunburst is also much rarer than the natural.

If you need photos of certain areas, please let me know. Please PM me if interested.

Thank you,

Last edited by crawdaddy; 09-08-2009, 06:43 AM.

and a couple more shots:

PM me!!!
    Last edited by crawdaddy; 09-01-2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

The guitar has been sold to a very nice gentleman that lives in the UK.

Now, I need to have the JP's photo taken and get her a passport for her 1st overseas journey. It will be a sad day standing on the docks waving goodbye as she departs for her new and loving home abroad.

Comment

This is a very nice looking guitar. Hopefully you'll find another to replace the void.

joe...

Comment

Dude, really no need to feel sorry for crawdaddy, check out why he needed to move the guitar in the first place . His wife should be sainted for what she lets him get away with!

Yealous much Olav?
          va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
          Originally posted by chilton
          Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Olav View Post
            Dude, really no need to feel sorry for crawdaddy, check out why he needed to move the guitar in the first place . His wife should be sainted for what she lets him get away with!
            I can honestly say that I agree with 200%. My wife is a saint. I was back home to Chicago last week to visit friends and relatives and do a bit of golfing. She allows me to golf 2 or 3 times a week (when I should be working), but business is soooooo slow now. She permits me to purchase musical equipment as needed, though refering back to the lack of work presently, she has put me on a shorter leash. She lets me have my 2 seater sports car, though we don't need it.

She came with me and a friend last Saturday to see a blues guitarist even though she knew we wouldn't arrive at home until late in the night and she is not into the blues at all. As an aside, if anyone ever gets the opportunity to see "Carvin Jones" do it, he puts on a great extremely entertaining show. For those living in Europe, he tours there often. Here is his site: http://www.carvinjones.com/

She is a school teacher so she works 6 days a week, 12 hours a day without complaining (well at least not to much).

Basically she puts up with a lot of s..t from me and I love her for it.

Sorry for being long winded, but here is the reason I was able to sell the JP:

The JP is a great guitar but with the T. Rose around it never saw the light of day.

Plus I do my eye on something else, there could possibly be a NGD coming up soon.
            Last edited by crawdaddy; 09-02-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
              I can honestly say that I agree with 200%. My wife is a saint. I was back home to Chicago last week to visit friends and relatives and do a bit of golfing. She allows me to golf 2 or 3 times a week (when I should be working), but business is soooooo slow now. She permits me to purchase musical equipment as needed, though refering back to the lack of work presently, she has put me on a shorter leash. She lets me have my 2 seater sports car, though we don't need it.

WOW, Does she have a sister....wait...I'm married...darn

Cool guitar!

joe....

Comment

I know this is the internet and this could come back to haunt me, but yes she does have a sister. The bad news is that she has been married 3 times and divorced 3 times. Hmmmm, I see a pattern appearing and it ain't no maize.

I definitely married up and my wife was doing a bit of gutter cleaning when she found me.

Comment

Working...
                X