FS: 2006 Gretsch Duo Jet Left Handed Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2006 Gretsch Duo Jet Left Handed Guitar

The DJ has left the building. Thank you very much!

What I'm saying is, the guitar has been SOLD......

Gretsch Duo Jet (6128) Left Handed Guitar in Black. This guitar was built in Japan. It is in excellent (like new) condition. There is not a scratch, ding or dent on the guitar. All of the electronics are original to the guitar and are in perfect working order.

This guitar sounds great and plays extremely easy. It has spent most of its life in the case. It has never left my non smoking house since the day I purchased it. I never sent in the registration info on the guitar and that will be included along with COA.

There are no scratches or buckle rash on the guitar. The HSC is in like new condition also.

If you need photos of certain areas, please let me know.

No trades at this time.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

Thank you,
    Last edited by crawdaddy; 08-11-2009, 08:39 PM.

jesus christ

i want it
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

That's smokin with the rosewood on the back .. hot !
      Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
      jesus christ

i want it
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Thanks, it is a beautiful guitar.

I have no explanation for why I don't play this guitar. It is probably the easiest guitar I have ever had to play. For some unknown reason, the neck is very comfy in my hands. Also, being a semi hollow (even though Gretsch considers this guitar to be a solid body) it is extremely light, maybe about 7 lbs. or so.

This would be a great guitar to learn on if it weren't for the cost. But then again, if a beginner is loaded with case, I wouldn't turn them away.

Comment

That's funny. I was just thinking about how much I want one of these.

I mean, I could clear out my savings account...but I think living expenses are just a little more important. Maybe in another life.

Comment

i've wanted one of these ever since i found out they made them left handed back when i was 16

back then the two guitars i wanted the most were this axe and a guild s-100 polara

what can i say? i think both axes surpassed the gibsons that had inspired these
            I had my ball sack appraised one time.
            ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by exalted View Post
              That's funny. I was just thinking about how much I want one of these.

I mean, I could clear out my savings account...but I think living expenses are just a little more important. Maybe in another life.

You realize that apartment living is way over rated. So what if have to sleep in the back seat of your car, at least you would have a great guitar

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
                i've wanted one of these ever since i found out they made them left handed back when i was 16

back then the two guitars i wanted the most were this axe and a guild s-100 polara

what can i say? i think both axes surpassed the gibsons that had inspired these
                I always wanted one ever since I saw George playing one. Now that I have it, I understand that I'll never be or play like Mr. H.

Comment

The guitar has been sold.

Thanks
                  Last edited by crawdaddy; 08-11-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X