Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Ibanez

IBANEZ RG 550 EXL
    Pickups have been replaced for pink dimarzio . I don't remember the version, just a breed for the bridge.

More pics
    here
    For the price: 500 €
    Last edited by groove87; 09-04-2009, 04:35 AM.

holy crap dude, nice collection!

Comment

that jem swirl is so hot

damn dude, i was i had the dough to fork out for the white jem, that one's always been my favorite, all it needs is a black guard
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      I had my ball sack appraised one time.
      Originally posted by metalchurch
      ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Eh? I've never sold anyone a Lo-Pro Edge 7. I have one on my Feline (chrome) modded for lefty-use but that's it. Post pics of it though haha, I was intending on getting a LPE7 in black at some point, the only thing is I hate the cosmo as the finish starts to look like it's rusting after a while.

Stellar collection btw. Post pics of your modded 7420L and give us a hint about the secret guitar haha.

Comment

sorry pauly.... I saw your nick on sevenstring and confuse with scott. You send me PM for scott address
          I bought it to scott from sevenstring last year
          Considering the 7420L I'm very impatient....with my dna clone and the 3120TWL It's my perfect ibanez trio
          As soon as I receieved it, I post pics

Comment

I am digging the 3120TWL ever since someone posted pictures of one. What a great looking guitar.

joe...

Comment

Originally posted by groove87 View Post
              sorry pauly.... I saw your nick on sevenstring and confuse with scott. You send me PM for scott address
              I bought it to scott from sevenstring last year
              Considering the 7420L I'm very impatient....with my dna clone and the 3120TWL It's my perfect ibanez trio
              As soon as I receieved it, I post pics
              Ohhhh. I miss Scott, he sold me a swamp ash Jem 7 body but he ended up posting less and less and now I never see him online, nice guy. I'll keep my eye on the LoPro but can't buy it now, have to see what my account is like after I get paid next. If I can get bits and bobs for this body and save a few £ here and there it'll be good.

Comment

I ll try to make pics...but it's hard to show a cosmo black finish

Comment

Yeah. I'm tempted because obviously it'd be nice to get a bridge for a good price compared to buying new, it's just the Cosmo Black on my 1570L pisses me off because of how it fades and looks worn and shit. If they didn't sell the LPE7 in plain black I'd be on this. Ermmm *on the fence*. Would still like pics of the 7420 though!

P.S for any potential buyers, these are both solid guitars and the one fault of the Jem (the shitty trem) has been fixed. I have too many RGs as it is but if you've never played a decent Ibanez you couldn't really go wrong wtih either of these.

Comment

more pics

Last edited by groove87; 08-05-2009, 02:05 AM.

Comment

and for pauly before the bath

Comment

Oh sick. I have a swamp ash body I bought of Scott JUST like that, except it's just raw wood and no pickguard. Unlike you though I have no idea what to do with it haha.

Comment

with a lo pro edge it will be perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                            Oh sick. I have a swamp ash body I bought of Scott JUST like that, except it's just raw wood and no pickguard. Unlike you though I have no idea what to do with it haha.
                            You could sell it to me...
                            I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream has gone from me...

Comment

Haha, awfully sorry but I fully intend on making it my own guitar... just need to decide on finish, pickups and inlays (if any). If I lose both my hands in a freak gardening accident you can be first in line!

Comment

Working...
                              X