Customized Tele for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized Tele for sale!

Hi guys, I've got a MIM tele body in Blue Agave with a custom "V" shaped neck, Sperzel through the post locking tuners(these are the most awsome tuners),pearloid pick guard, a Seymour Duncan Hot Tele in the bridge and a GFS pick up in the neck, I forget what model of GFS it is but a gives a very Strat like neck sound and it also has strap locks. Will ship with a hardshell case! It does have 1 very small dent and 1 very small chip and also I had removed a Hot Rail from the bridge to install the SD and the Hot Rail had a coil tap installed, so installed 2 new pots and got something backwards because the tone knob has no effect on my tone, but the guitar sounds great in the neck and bridge positions as is.Here hopefully is a working link of me playing this guitar in its current config. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYkII5c3W0o. Also there is a small "burn spot" on the back of the neck which I've tried to photograph but my camera sucks but it doesn't affect playability at all, you barely, I mean barely feel it. I'd love $325 for it and I'll pay the shipping. But I'll entertain any offers that are reasonable or will trade for an Ibanez Rg that doesn't have shark fin inlays, I hate shark fins!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by leftyandproud; 07-11-2009, 08:06 AM.

Those are some crazy azz tuners, what are you asking for it or taking offers ?
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

I'd like $325 and I'll pay the shipping or will trade for an Ibanez RG in good shape that doesn't have shark fin inlays.

Comment

i always thought that agave blue looked awesome with a maple neck

who made the neck?
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        I had my ball sack appraised one time.
        ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

I'm not sure who made the neck. I bought it off E-bay from a seller in France,there was no name or insignias anywhere on it but it plays nice and smooth, very good quality, with the exception of the burn spot it,its perfect! I had an Ernie Ball Luke for awhile and those have V necks and this one feels almost as nice as the EB.

Comment

did you ever take the neck off and look on the heel?

usually there'll be something on there
            I had my ball sack appraised one time.
            ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

It's been awhile since I've seen the neck off of the guitar but I'm pretty sure there were no markings on it.

Comment

Sold

Thanks for the interest guys! I listed it on e-bay and it sold in like 30 minutes!

Comment

Looks like you have someone bail on the sale ...
                  Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Yeah. I just ranted on the description when I re-listed! Thats the second time thats happened to me, different guitars but same situation. Oh well maybe somebody else will need it.

Comment

Working...
                    X