Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: ONE GREAT DEAL... Epiphone Les Paul W/ GIBSON CLASSIC '57 PICKUP SET!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: ONE GREAT DEAL... Epiphone Les Paul W/ GIBSON CLASSIC '57 PICKUP SET!!!!!

My first post! Congratulate me by sending me a new '08 Blizzard Pearl Tele!

Right now, I've got my Lefty Epiphone Les Paul 100 w/ GIBSON CLASSIC '57 pickup set on Ebay.

I'm DESPERATELY trying to sell this guitar. I've already lowered the price down from $420 to $390, then down to $350, now down to $330 Buy It Now, and a $299 starting bid. You're getting a fantastic deal on a great guitar... seriously, the Epi Les Paul with the Gibson Classic '57s sounds, in my opinion, better than most Gibson Les Pauls in the $1,000 range.... because NONE of them have the Classic '57 pickup set. I love this guitar, but I need money to pay for a custom job Steve Benford is doing for me.

The only reason I've got it priced at $330 on Ebay is because I need to make at LEAST $300 off of it. And with Ebay and Paypal's fees, $330 QUICKLY becomes $275.

So here's what I'll do... if you WANT the guitar, I'll GLADLY take it off Ebay and it's your's for $330 SHIPPED. On Ebay, it's $330 + $30 SHIPPING = $360 TOTAL... so yeah... you'll save 30 bucks.

The pickups alone are worth around $200, and the body/neck/parts is worth at LEAST $225.

I'll even throw in the gig bag for FREE.

I know I'm new here, but I'm a pro on EBay and on Harmony Central. Here's the link the EBay page: Les Paul on EBay... REMEMBER, I'll TAKE IT OFF FOR YOU AND YOU'LL SAVE $30!!!.... I'm also Gibson Dreamer on HarmonyCentral.com... to prove it, you can message me over there, AND on EBay... here's the link to my HarmonyCentral.com page:
    My For Sale thread on HarmonyCentral.com CLICKY!!!

Again... YOUR price is:
    $330 SHIPPED... money order. If you want to pay with Paypal, that's fine, just pay whatever the extra fees are (probably about $10-$15)...

Thanks for checking this, and if you know any lefties looking for a deal, PLEASE point them in my direction...

Feel free to call me (Adam) at:
    830-377-1860
    or e-mail me at:
    [email protected]
    (You wonder why I offer my phone and e-mail? I want my customers to TRUST me!!) Thanks again!
    Last edited by I have GAS; 06-29-2009, 08:49 PM.
    Click these words...now

member of the SOUTHPAW SHREDDERS club
    - the few, the proud, the correct -

'07 Larrivee OM-03RE
    '07 Fender MIA Strat-my Marlena
    '09 Benford Tele (Custom)

Ernie Ball PV. Dunlop 535Q. Barber LTD. MXR 6 Band EQ. Carbon Copy v2. Ibanez DE7. Korg DT10.
    VoodooLab PP2+

Peavey Classic 50 410

SPAM: '07 Fender American Strat (lefty)

bump.

PLEASE BUY!!! I DESPERATELY need the money!
    Click these words...now

member of the SOUTHPAW SHREDDERS club
    - the few, the proud, the correct -

'07 Larrivee OM-03RE
    '07 Fender MIA Strat-my Marlena
    '09 Benford Tele (Custom)

Ernie Ball PV. Dunlop 535Q. Barber LTD. MXR 6 Band EQ. Carbon Copy v2. Ibanez DE7. Korg DT10.
    VoodooLab PP2+

Peavey Classic 50 410

SPAM: '07 Fender American Strat (lefty)

Comment

Working...
    X