Lefty guitars for sale: Fender and Agile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty guitars for sale: Fender and Agile

Agile AL-2000 Black w/ Floyd Rose ($220 w/o case)
    Guitar is in perfect condition except for a small dent in the headstock, a small dent near the trem cavity, and some slightly tarnished hardware on the pickups.
    If you want the case add $25 to the total.

Agile AL-2000 Silverburst (without Bridge Pickup $150 and w/o case)
    The guitar is in PERFECT condition, except for a chip on the top side (you have to be standing up then look down to see it). It originally came with a JB in the bridge, but I'm keeping that!
    Add $25 if you want the case

NOTE: I only have 1 LP case, so whoever buys first (and wants the case) gets it.

Fender Standard Strat ($300 w/o case or strap)
    ONE DENT, BARELY EVEN NOTICEABLE. YOU HAVE TO LOOK TO SEE IT. Midnight wine with maple fretboard. 2004. Add $50 for the Molded Fender HSC. Add another $20 if you want a SRV strap (i believe it to be 4" but it may only be 3 1/2") its leather.

Would prefer US only. But WILL do Canada if you agree to pay any extra fees. US MONEY ORDER or INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER ONLY!

Agile LP with a Floyd, sweet. That strat color combo rocks too, good luck with the sales!

Comment

Yeah its a real nice guitar, I just don't have much use for the floyd, and I am finding I'm more of a Strat and V kind of guy.

The only reason I'm selling that MiM is because I got a sweet deal on an 84 MIJ Strat.

Also to note, that the MiM has an extended body contour!

Comment

Working...
      X