Warmoth Custom Built Left Handed Stratocaster Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth Custom Built Left Handed Stratocaster Guitar

I have a guitar with a long history for sale. Originally built in around 2000 and posted on the Warmoth custom gallery, it has since been hot rodded into its current state. I have taken great care in the setup and care of this guitar from its inception. It plays incredibly. This guitar has a value of $1285 when everything is added together. You are saving over 70% on the value of this guitar if you were to purchase it all new. If this auction does not sell, I will consider selling the parts separate:

* Warmoth Swamp Ash Body ($175)
    * Transparent Turquoise Finish ($185) - Looks incredible
    * Custom Shell Pickguard / Highest Quality Electronics/Hardware ($70)
    * Wilkinson Brushed Steel Vibrato ($92)
    * Dimarzio H/S/S Configuration (Virtual Vintage & DP-103)
    * 22 Fret Birdseye Maple on Ebony Strat Neck ($228)
    - White Corian Nut, 16" Radius, Ibanez Wizard Contour, Abalone Inlays ($110)
    - Vintage Gloss Finish with Matching Turquoise Peg Head ($125)
    * Half Scallop Job ($50)

Overall, this guitar is a beauty. 9/10 cosmetic condition, and has a great feel. Extremely fast, and aggressive. The neck is very similar in feel to my Ibanez RG series guitar, except has a distinctive Strat vibe to it as well. The perfect hybrid for rock/metal/fusion. The scalloped frets from 12-22 are fantastic and truly a delight to play. I have laid down blazing solos with this machine, and hopefully you will too! Oh, the neck plate comes with the guitar as well.

ISSUES: The body has surface scratches. Nothing even remotely serious or visible from more than 2 feet away. The neck has virtually no fret wear, but the scallop job wasn't perfect and 2 of the abalone inlays chipped a bit. Other than that it is mint.

The strings are missing as I took apart the guitar for photo purposes. I can include a set unless you have a favorite brand which I will go buy. I can ship the guitar separated which will drop the price significantly as well if you do not want a Hardshell case. I have a range of case options which we can discuss.

Contact me for any questions or more photos. It is priced to SELL.

Looking for $575 + shipping OBO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been trading Lefty guitars for 8+ years now, and have never had a bad deal. Fire me an email or IM as well, I love to talk lefties, on forums as well. There isn't many of us around, and I love finding out about new guitars to try and players to discuss our 'impairment'.

did they only scallop the high E string on the 12th fret?

Comment

Hello my friend,

I'm quite interested in your guitar, but the only problem is I live
      in Cyprus (Europe).

So do you ship to Europe? (And at what cost?)

Thanks.
      "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

scalloped frets would be interesting to play...
        Last edited by avb3; 05-12-2009, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          did they only scallop the high E string on the 12th fret?
          it looks like it.never seen that
          HUCK
          Marshall AVT Valvestate 200(275watt)

Comment

I see it sold ..
            Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Working...
            X