Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cordoba Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar FCE-55 with Humicase NEW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordoba Acoustic-Electric Classical Guitar FCE-55 with Humicase NEW!

This is one of the coolest guitars I have had the pleasure of playing/owning, and truly amazing that it comes in a Left Hand Model. I have had it for about 3 months and played it only a handful of times. It is truly in NEW/MINT condition. This guitar has a MSRP of $1845 and Guitar Center/Retail price of $1300. Plus the HUMI-CASE offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY from Cordoba, so you do not have to worry about anything!

* Top: European Spruce
    * Back: Flamed Maple
    * Sides:Flamed Maple
    * Scale: 25.59" (650 mm)
    * Width at Nut: 2" (52 mm)
    * Fingerboard: Ebony
    * Tuning Machines: Deluxe Gold Plated
    * Neck: Spanish Cedar
    * Headstock: Rosewood Veneer
    * Rosette: Multi-colored strips with ornate marquetry
    * Bridge: Indian Rosewood
    * Binding:
    * Electronics: Fishman 4-band EQ and an On-board Tuner
    * Finish: lacquer

Overall, this guitar is a beauty. 10/10 cosmetic condition, and has a great feel. I have truly enjoyed using it, for both live shows and band jamming. I won't review it here, you can visit http://cordobaguitars.com/76.php for more information. I have used it both plugged in and manually through a mic and enjoy both. It truly comes alive plugged in though and the ability to blend between both a pickup and mic is so clutch for various venues. The neck is fast and extremely playable.

ISSUES: None.

The strings are still new. This guitar comes with a fantastic case...perhaps the best guitar case I have ever come across. It is a $200+ value and is required by Cordoba to offer its Lifetime Warranty. I have kept it within the case the whole time.

Contact me for any questions or more photos. It is priced to SELL. I would love to keep it around, but I have other monetary requirements. You know the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been trading Lefty guitars for 8+ years now, and have never had a bad deal. Fire me an email or IM as well, I love to talk lefties, on forums as well. There isn't many of us around, and I love finding out about new guitars to try and players to discuss our 'impairment'.

Looking for $750 + Shipping OBO

Cordoba

Its steal for sale?

Comment

Working...
    X