FS: Schecter C-1 Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Schecter C-1 Artist

hey guys i have this guitar on ebay and craigslist, so i might as well put it on here too. heres the specs...

Black with black pearloid binding, Grover Tuners, Neck-through construction, TonePros Tune-o-matic-style bridge, 5-way switching, upgraded Dimarzio Pickups (the orginal Seymour Ducans are also included). Theres normal wear and tear, a few minor scratches on the front of the body and buckle scratches on the back. nothing major (nothing through the clear-coat). i just re-strung it and set it up. Comes with a crappy gig bag too!

Im asking $375 shipped to the lower 48, and i accept paypal.

thanks for looking
    Attached Files

I was eyeing that yesterday on the 'Bay.

Two questions: Who did the wiring on the pickups, and what's the neck profile like?

Comment

i bought tthe guitar used and it already had the pickups in it. I asked the guy i bought the it off of and he said a local shop did it. ive never had a problem with them.

Heres some pics of the neck. its c-shaped, pretty comfortable and the heel is real smooth, easy access to the higher frets.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the info!

That neck looks a little small for me. I've recently discovered the joys of thick necks, and it's tough to consider going back.

Best of luck, though. That's a killer deal!

Comment

Hey, man.

I forgot to mention something I noticed when I looked at your eBay ad:

It doesn't say "left handed" anywhere in the ad. Only "lefty"

I see that it's about to end, but if you re-list it, you might get more hits if you include both in the title.

Comment

yeah, i have to revise it. thanks

Comment

no one interested in this at all?

Comment

Too bad your not in Canada....

Comment

bump still for sale...

Comment

Working...
                  X