Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender 2000 American Series Stratocaster

As of 11-30-09 the guitar is sold and is now off the market

Fender American Series Stratocaster Left Handed Guitar in black w/maple board from 2000. The serial number is: Z0xxxxx. It is in excellent (like new) condition. All of the electronics and hardware are original to the guitar and are in perfect working order. Frets are like new. I would rate the guitar a 9.7/10.

There is zero buckle rash on the guitar, just a couple of minor, minor scratches on the back. There are minor scratches on the pickguard. The guitar comes with a Fender HSC. Sorry, I don’t have any photos of the case, but it is the standard form fitting Fender case. If you would like to see a photo of the case, please let me know.

If you are interested in purchasing or have any questions please contact me via a PM.

Thank you,
    Last edited by crawdaddy; 11-30-2009, 08:01 PM.

No love for strats!!!

Comment

muntean:

I tried to respond to your PM, but the response stated that you were not accepting PM's.

sorry

Comment

Check message

I sent you another PM with my email address

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
        muntean:

I tried to respond to your PM, but the response stated that you were not accepting PM's.

sorry

Comment

Guitar has been sold locally to a righty that is going to flip ala Jimi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
            Guitar has been sold locally to a righty that is going to flip ala Jimi!!!
            Congrats ~! Always nice to move something and on to somthing else ...
            Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
              Congrats ~! Always nice to move something and on to somthing else ...
              Oh Yeah!!!

The guy I sold the guitar to was just tooo coool for words. He is a retired Air Force pilot that flew in Viet Nam and the gulf war. He is a huge huge Jimi fan along with many blues acts. He turned me on to a couple of local bands so at last, I can out and enjoy some good blues.

Phoenix ain't Chicago when it comes to Blues bars.

I met him at his house because he wanted to show me his gear. Wow, some cool stuff (for a righty) and man can he play. I strummed a few chords but wasn't going to play anything at all, due my embarresment. We (my wife was with me) ended up visiting with him for almost 3 hours and I enjoyed every minute. My wife not so much, she just doesn't get it.

We're going to meet later this week, as he has a friend that might be interested in purchasing a couple of other guitars that I'm going to sell.

PS: I've already purchased something new (used) but I'll wait until it arrives for a NGD. I really want to bid on the Tokai at ebay, but without seeing the crack to the headstock, I'm a bit leary.

Comment

Yea, it's hard to see where that's going how deep and what-not. At least he disclosed it. It's kind of a pain in the ass having the truss adjust in the neck pocket as well. Also who knows how long it's been sitting w/o tension on the neck.
                Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

My buddy that I sold the guitar to wanted to convert it to a reverse neck ala Jimi. When he totaled up what the costs were, he decided that he was going to sell the guitar.

Well, it turns out that he liked one of my sons guitars and asked if I would trade the righty for my old lefty. My son never used the guitar so we figured, yeah sure no problem.

Well, now I'm thinking, I don't need this guitar, so its back up for sale.
                  Last edited by crawdaddy; 11-30-2009, 08:01 PM.

Comment

crawdaddy's on a Fender bender ~! Aquiring, offering, exchanging ... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
                      crawdaddy's on a Fender bender ~! Aquiring, offering, exchanging ... hehe
                      All I can say is that my business had better start picking up....

I bought a Line 6 Spider III (75 Watt) over the weekend and I'm picking up 2 pignose amps today. One is a 7-100 and the other is a 20W Hog.

I haven't told my wife that I have the strat back....

Comment

Just a note, this guitar is still available.

Comment

This guitar hasn't been played in a while and feels neglected.

Someone that will give her the attention she so richly deserves needs to buy her from me.

It's a great guitar, you won't be disappointed.
                          Last edited by crawdaddy; 11-30-2009, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Bought another one today, so this one needs to go.

HNGD coming tomorrow.

Comment

How about this ain't no turkey of a guitar Bump!!!

This one sings like a hummingbird.

Comment

Working...
                              X