FS only 2008 American Deluxe Strat-MINT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS only 2008 American Deluxe Strat-MINT

I have a chance to get a Gibson SG in great shape but to do it I have to sell something cuz I am poor cuz I have a wife-damn it. I have a 2008 American Deluxe Strat in 2TS with OHSC and all the case candy. The guitar is unaltered and in excellent shape with no flaws. These things are going for 1500 or 1600 new now-which is another thread all by itself. Why are they charging so much more now? Throw an offer to me. Paypal and US buyers please. Unless you have an SG kicking around to trade. I got the GAS bad. PM me
    Bill Griffith, Paramedic/Firefighter
    terrible guitar player-hey I'm honest

Gear:
    2009 Gibson SG Standard
    2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
    Marshall JCM 800 2204
    1960A
    TS9

Good Deals with:
    Kramerfan

Hey B:

Since I didn't hear from you regarding the 6128, I figured that you found your SG. I noticed your ad over at HC.

Good luck with the SG. You'll have to let me know how it plays. With all the guitars that I have owned, the SG is one that I've never had the pleasure of owning.

Take care

M

PS: I wish I had the cash for your Deluxe.............

Comment

Hi there,
      I have been on the net intermittently but have been on over the last few days. I had a syncopal episode(passed out) and when I was CT'd and MRI'd, It was found I had a small stroke so I have been resting and getting better. I have no lasting effects from it. It happened the night I was to email you but not til about 11p. I took a chance on an SG at southpawguitars in great shape and paid cash for it so now I gotta sell the deluxe to cover most of the cost. I had 1 SG before and I loved it, very easy to play and great for bending. Clean leads and can get bluesy to ballsy. Very lightweight also which I like. My ultimate decision was that I wanted to go back to a fixed bridge. I just don't use a trem bar that often. My apologies for not getting back to you, this is not typical for me and have had many successful transactions on HC and Ebay. I will let you know how this one plays.

Take care,
      B

Gear:
      2009 Gibson SG Standard
      2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
      Marshall JCM 800 2204
      1960A
      TS9

Good Deals with:
      Kramerfan

Comment

Hi Bill, sorry to hear that you have not been well.

Get well soon !

Regards.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paramedic006 View Post
          Hi there,
          I have been on the net intermittently but have been on over the last few days. I had a syncopal episode(passed out) and when I was CT'd and MRI'd, It was found I had a small stroke so I have been resting and getting better. I have no lasting effects from it. It happened the night I was to email you but not til about 11p. I took a chance on an SG at southpawguitars in great shape and paid cash for it so now I gotta sell the deluxe to cover most of the cost. I had 1 SG before and I loved it, very easy to play and great for bending. Clean leads and can get bluesy to ballsy. Very lightweight also which I like. My ultimate decision was that I wanted to go back to a fixed bridge. I just don't use a trem bar that often. My apologies for not getting back to you, this is not typical for me and have had many successful transactions on HC and Ebay. I will let you know how this one plays.

Take care,
          B
          B;

No problem at all. I just hope that you're allright. Don't worry about it. Your health is just a tad bit more important than any guitar transaction.

M

Comment

Any takers-she is a beauty-I'll post pics tonight. Come on guys make an offer.

Gear:
            2009 Gibson SG Standard
            Marshall JCM 800 2204
            1960A
            TS9

Good Deals with:
            Kramerfan

Comment

pics are up now
              Attached Files

Gear:
              2009 Gibson SG Standard
              Marshall JCM 800 2204
              1960A
              TS9

Good Deals with:
              Kramerfan

Comment

Working...
              X