FS:Lefty 1995 ESP USA custom shop MIII OHSC see-thru green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Lefty 1995 ESP USA custom shop MIII OHSC see-thru green

I bought a guitar yesterday, then this morning my mother-in-law died unexpectedly so I gotta sell this cuz I can't screw the guy I bought the guitar from, besides I will get more from this to pay for expenses that I currently don't have. I have a 1995 Custom Shop ESP lefty USA made in a see-thru green. It is a one piece mahogany body with a one piece figured maple cap and matching headstock. Original Floyd rose, locking sperzels, one piece maple neck with ebony fretboard, MIII at 12th fret, straplocks, OHSC, EMG actives 81, SA, 89 that is tapped, white pearl pickguard, and check sheet. Serial number 059 which matches at the end of the fretboard at the 22nd fret, has whammy bar, superstrat body. This axe is just plain awesome to hold and play and the neck, and ebony are excellent. I can't accept trades-sorry due to money issues. Make me a fair offer-PLEASE. I really need to move this. It will go on ebay tomorrow night if no offers. US buyers only please-no exceptions. pm me please. pics are on this site. You won't go wrong.
    Bill Griffith, Paramedic/Firefighter
    terrible guitar player-hey I'm honest

Gear:
    2009 Gibson SG Standard
    2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
    Marshall JCM 800 2204
    1960A
    TS9

Good Deals with:
    Kramerfan

On Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260375461370
    Bill Griffith, Paramedic/Firefighter
    terrible guitar player-hey I'm honest

Gear:
    2009 Gibson SG Standard
    2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
    Marshall JCM 800 2204
    1960A
    TS9

Good Deals with:
    Kramerfan

Comment

Working...
    X