LP Blue quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP Blue quilt

I am selling this LP style solid body. Many upgrades. Email if your interested
    400 with case
    [email protected]
    Attached Files

what brand?
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

brand

Agile, Had it since new and had a professional set up. Really nice, super sounds, but HEAVY

Comment

Agiles are nice guitars, my guitar teacher has two of them and he really likes em. I've never played any of them (he's right handed) They sound good and they're really cheap compared to more popular brands. I would definitely recommend them as long as you stay away from the really low end models.
        Schecter Blackjack ATX fr
        Epiphone LP100
        Spider Valve 112 Amp
        Custom Tele w/ EMG's in progress

Comment

this one babied!

Let me know if your interested, I put semour duncans in it and it screams. somebody please give it a caring home!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidguineapig View Post
            Agiles are nice guitars, my guitar teacher has two of them and he really likes em. I've never played any of them (he's right handed) They sound good and they're really cheap compared to more popular brands. I would definitely recommend them as long as you stay away from the really low end models.
            They offer a lot of their stuff lefty as well which is nice. On the other guitar board I go on, one of the company guys Kurt posts on their, and a few times now they've produced limited runs of guitars for them for silly good prices.

Comment

What model please?

Comment

model

Originally posted by frails View Post
                What model please?
                al 3000 anniversary edition. I think that had something to do with the pick ups, but I replaced those with SD's and replaced all the plastic parts with chrome

Comment

What model SD's please? And I can't find any info on a anniversary model.
                  Last edited by frails; 03-24-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frails View Post
                    What model SD's please? And I can't find any info on a anniversary model.
                    It was made about 4 years ago, it is no different than the regular as far as the guitar itself. the Pickup's that I replaced it with were the sd jazz. It really cleaned up the sound. I played it at a guitar center when I was looking for an amp, and I did a side by side comparison with a guy that worked there. I compared it to a "real" les paul not an epi and he was very impressed, and in many ways it sounded better. The neck, and frets were better by far! The sound was IMO a little better, AND I didn't have to shell out 1200 bucks

Comment

what is your best price shipped, please. I've been considering a Tribal Blue with the abalone inlays but not sure I want to wait for it (was told over two months). This is close although no abalone and not the same you know. Entice me with a price or partial trade for PUPS or other guitars, speakers amps etc, whatever you need and I might bite.

Comment

incoming pm buddy

Comment

Hey up for any trades? Do you know what model is? 2000/2500/3000

Comment

lefty blue quilt just sold

I shipped it out today.
                            sorry

Comment

Hmmm

Damn.

Comment

Working...
                              X