1999 Lefty Heritage H150CM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Lefty Heritage H150CM

Hey all, don't want it to seem like I'm just advertising for the place I work, but this Heritage came in and since it was way out of my price range, I thought I'd share it with you guys.

http://elderly.com/vintage/items/31U-485.htm

This thing is pretty as hell. We don't often get lefties going through. Though we are supposed to get a new Reverand Volcano lefty at some point. I'll post the link for that if it ever gets in.

That is a very frickin nice guitar. How do the antiquities sound
    Bill Griffith, Paramedic/Firefighter
    terrible guitar player-hey I'm honest

Gear:
    2009 Gibson SG Standard
    2005 American Strat Standard fitted with OFR and Stellartone pot system. Candy Red.
    Marshall JCM 800 2204
    1960A
    TS9

Good Deals with:
    Kramerfan

Comment

I didn't plug it in. I just played on it for a minute unplugged. If I get a chance to plug it in, I'll report back. The only problem is they almost never put the lefties on display. Usually we can sign guitars out for the weekend, but since this one's a consignment, I won't be able to.

Comment

elderly instruments kicks major ass, i'm jealous that you have the privelage of working there.
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        I had my ball sack appraised one time.
        Originally posted by metalchurch
        ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Hell, I just feel lucky to have a job right now. Especially in Michigan. But it is pretty cool. I see all kinds of shit every day that I've never seen before. Plus, there's guitars everywhere! Unfortunately not many are lefties. I'll try to post anything lefty that comes through.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Hell, I just feel lucky to have a job right now. Especially in Michigan. But it is pretty cool. I see all kinds of shit every day that I've never seen before. Plus, there's guitars everywhere! Unfortunately not many are lefties. I'll try to post anything lefty that comes through.
            Yes, that would be cool. I'm always in the market for vintage Jackson/Charvel/Kramer stuff.

thanks!

joe...

Comment

Working...
            X