FT : LEFTY Agile Intrepid Pro Dual passive pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT : LEFTY Agile Intrepid Pro Dual passive pickups

looking to get a nice 6 or 7 of equal value for this beast. or if anybody has a tweed Fender blues junior or hotrod, or a Line 6 M13. paid $725 + shipping for it less than a year ago. it's mint still.

Hi Russ, you did'nt say where you are located, but that may help with potential interest. Welcome to the forum...
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Originally posted by AllroyPA View Post
      Hi Russ, you did'nt say where you are located, but that may help with potential interest. Welcome to the forum...

ah crap, sorry! i didn't even setup my profile yet. i'm originally from Philly (go Flyers!!!) , but i'm now living just south of Washington D.C. in Viriginia.

Comment

Originally posted by nrussell23 View Post
        ah crap, sorry! i didn't even setup my profile yet. i'm originally from Philly (go Flyers!!!) , but i'm now living just south of Washington D.C. in Viriginia.
        Cool, yea they gotta bring it better than last night~! My uncle lives in Vienna, VA...
        Last edited by AllroyPA; 05-21-2010, 07:00 AM.
        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

I got to ask, how hard is that thing to play?

Comment

Looks like that's the 28.625” scale.
            I like pointy guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
              I got to ask, how hard is that thing to play?
              if you have played a 7 string before and are comfortable with that, it's not all that hard to get used to. i'd imagine if you went straight from 6 to 8, there would be a serious adjustment period.

kinda the same as going from playing a 4 string bass to a 6 string

Comment

Originally posted by dmccarthy View Post
                Looks like that's the 28.625” scale.

yup. a buddy of mine has the 30" one and it is crazy. the tension is so damn tight when you have it tuned to standard that you can barely do a full step bend without breaking a string

Comment

o man, i wish i didnt see this. now i want it

Comment

Originally posted by avb3 View Post
                    o man, i wish i didnt see this. now i want it

sorry, just sold it

Comment

no man, you did me a favor lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X