FS: Ibanez S370L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ibanez S370L

Ok, I have an ultra rare lefty Ibanez S370L for sale, the last time these were made was around 2001, and as far as I know there's only a few hundred out there.
    The guitar is in good condition with some marks I will go through now; it has surface scratches on the front, a small chip on the back, and a crack where the body meets the neck (on the body, NOT on the neck)
    I will put up photos later on, if anyone is interested please let me know, I'm in the UK, but I can ship to the U.S extremely securely via my companies UPS account with no major costs to the buyer.

I'm asking £300, or $450. But i'm also taking offers.

PICS ADDED, BUT THEY DON'T REALLY PICK UP THE MARKS ON THE GUITAR, I'LL ADD MORE TONIGHT.

Last edited by buriedorburned; 05-12-2010, 05:13 AM. Reason: PICS ADDED!

Is the crack just in the finish?

Comment

Yes, the crack is only on the Finish.
      Also, the guitar is black, not the mat grey that was featured on most lefty s370l models, which looked rough and very plastic.
      I'll upload some photos later tonight, this guitar is awesome, the only reason I'm selling us I now own 2 of them.

Comment

I'd have to see some pics first, but I would be interested in this one.
        Power!!! Unlimited power!!!

Comment

this is the same model guitar I had painted the bright yellow. Great guitar, recommended for anyone.

Comment

I HAD THE GRAY ONE!...Its wasn't plastic looking and anything is better then another BLACK guitar...but anyways the guitar is a great guitar..light weight very comfortable to play!!
            GOOD DEALING WITH ARROWHEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
              this is the same model guitar I had painted the bright yellow. Great guitar, recommended for anyone.
              Yeah I totally dig the contours of the s series.
              Power!!! Unlimited power!!!

Comment

Pics added.

Comment

Originally posted by Numerical View Post
                  Yeah I totally dig the contours of the s series.
                  It is a very comfortable guitar. I opted to change out the stock pickups, but they actually weren't bad. I figured if I was going to custom paint it I might as well upgrade them as well. Even the stock ZR trem is better than people give credit for.

The neck is flat and wide. Definitely wider than a standard Wizard neck. I was a little scared at first but it turned out to be real comfortable and shreddable.

Comment

I cannot believe no one is interested in this guitar, you hardly ever see them!
                    I expected more from fellow lefty guitarsists, lol.

STILL FOR SALE!!

Comment

I am shocked as well, to be honest.

Comment

I've had to offers, but they both pulled out, odd really.

Comment

Hello buriedorburned, i,am proggamer,and i,am very very interested in buying your s370l if you still have it. I,ll give you $500 for it and pay for shipping. please let me know. thanks.

Comment

Hey, sorry they're both long gone, I'll see if I can locate you another one!

Comment

Hay thank you bro that would very cool thax!

Comment

Working...
                              X