WTS: 2 Lefty ESP Eclipses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: 2 Lefty ESP Eclipses

Just popping these up to see if there is any interest before they goto EBay. 1 See-Thru Red, 1 Vintage Black, Both Amazing Guitars! I hate to let them go but I became a father back in winter and just don't have the time to play anymore and I hate to see them sit in a corner and goto waste. They were both used for gigs and recording but well taken care of, no damage to my knowledge. Feel free to PM me any questions. Make an offer, I'm located about an hour and a half outside of Baltimore incase theres anyone local to me.
    Last edited by CarpeDiem; 09-02-2010, 08:18 AM. Reason: Update

BUMP! Going on EBay this weekend, make me an offer if interested.

Comment

im assuming since you said you didnt have time to play them, you dont want any trades?

Comment

Gotta make an offer before evilbay.My Mesa TA-15 TransAtlantic for the black one????

Comment

Yeah, sorry, no trades. Only reason being that I don't have enough free time to mess with any of my gear.

Comment

whoah how did I miss this ad? Those are two kick ass guitars for sale!

Comment

Thanks! They are both amazing, the 2 best guitars I own. I see reason for selling them now but I know one day I'll be kicking myself for doing so.

Comment

Working...
              X