FS: Agile AD2300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Agile AD2300

I'm buying a new Strat, so I need to get rid of the one guitar I never play. I got this new from Rondo in 2006 or 2007. It has a couple of minor dings, but nothing that affects playability. It's still 100% stock. It's a great guitar with a very comfortable neck which is very similar to my 2005 MIK Epi Les Paul; maybe just a tad thicker. This guitar has mainly been my slide guitar, so it's currently set up with slightly higher than normal action in open D (DADF#AD, low to high). It's a really comfortable guitar to play, but I just have never really bonded with it. I guess I'm not much of a P90 person. The frets still have plenty of life left in them. There is virtually no wear on any of the frets.

I'm looking for $150 plus shipping, or best offer. Payment through PayPal only. I usually ship USPS, but if you prefer another carrier, let me know. I also have an Epiphone HSC I can put it in if you want it for a few extra bucks.

The color is actually a bit darker in normal light. The sunlight really lightened up the color.

The serial number is 15223. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay. http://myworld.ebay.com/laruecomesalive

Blake..Good purchase on that strat.

Frails told me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by blues24 View Post
      Blake..Good purchase on that strat.

Frails told me about it.
      Thanks! I just went to his house and got it this evening. I played it for a few minutes through my VJ. Sounds really good and I love the neck on it. I'll give it a few hours of play time tonight.

Comment

Sold, payment pending.
        Last edited by LeftyBlake; 04-10-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

This is still available and now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1182

Comment

Oh! that's too bad your sale didn't work out.
            Best of luck on the bay.
            va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
            Originally posted by chilton
            Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
            www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

I just posted a link to your eBay sale over at the Agile Guitar Forum (AGF) and hope one of the lefties will bid on it. $41 is the present bid and that is way too low for that guitar. Hope that you can get more for it. Wish I had some extra cash as I'd defenately buy it.

Comment

Thanks for posting that link Bob!

I actually have an account over there, but I didn't think about putting up a thread over there. Many thanks!

It looks like the bid is at $137.50 right now, which is actually a bit higher than I thought it would be.

Comment

Blake, My pleasure. It works for both ends on this. You got more exposure and the bidders get a very nice price on a nice instrument. Glad it went close to what you originally wanted.

Comment

Working...
                  X