Schecter Hellcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Hellcat

I don't really want to sell this guitar, but I need some money to move, and I stopped playing it once I got my second Warmoth.

It's got three mini-humbuckers which can be very aggressive, but also clean up nicely. Its neck is a little on the thick side (but not terribly so). Cosmetically, I would rate it 8/10, with the only issue being some scuffs on the pickguard and minor surface scratches here and there - from four feet, it looks brand new at every angle. Functionally, it is flawless.

These guitars are as rare as anything. This guitar was stolen from me in 2008 and I called Schecter asking them how many had been made. The rep told me "well, I don't want to say it's one of a kind, but that's probably not far off"

I'll sell it for $475 shipped in the ConUS.

Last edited by exalted; 03-04-2010, 09:08 PM.

man, i remember that story, the whole sacramento thing, crazy stuff.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    I had my ball sack appraised one time.
    Originally posted by metalchurch
    ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Yeah. I got it back and was playing it non-stop for three months or so, but then I finished my second Warmoth...I'm definitely not meant for collecting. I feel bad not playing it.

So I'm not desperate to sell it, but if I can get it to a good home and make my life easier at the same time, so be it.

Comment

What's the headstock look like?

Comment

I don't have a picture of it, but if you're interested I can take some more pics of it tonight.

Below is a stock picture. Looks just like it (only reversed, red tortoise pickguard, and it's standard scale

Comment

that was an epic story, good luck on the sale.

Comment

Hey, guys! My need for cash has ramped up slightly, so I'll sell it for $390 shipped.

Comment

Working...
              X