FS: Lefty Guitars (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Lefty Guitars (UK)

I have a few Left guitars for sale, please take a look and let me know if you're interested:

* Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom; Black w/ Gold Hardware, 100% new condition, bought less than 5 months ago, only played at home. This guitar is awesome, but I have too many projects, and I really don't have the room for it anymore.

Asking: £250
    Picture is mirrored, I'm selling a Lefty!

* Red Planet Guitars SL1 style: Metallic Red w/ Black Hardware, Floyd Rose Tremolo, Rosewood fretboard, Neck-Thru Construction. This guitar is well on par with the last Jackson SL3 I owned in '01, it's made amazing well, and is going to waste here with me.

Asking: £200

* Schecter 006 Blackjack: Black w/ Chrome Hardware, Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz pups, Mahogany body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, All Access Set Neck joint.
    This guitar is VERY RARE, I got one of the last in production in 2008 from Schecter, I bought it as a blemished model as it has a large crack on the neck back near the headstock, but it in no way affects the playability of this guitar. It also has a small dent on the front, but does not chip the paint.
    It would take a lot to take this guitar away from me, since it's my favourite guitar, but like I said I have too many projects on, and have little room as it is.

Price: £500
    Again, pictures are mirrored, mine is a Lefty!

Please let me know if you're interested in any, I really need to make some room here.
    Last edited by buriedorburned; 02-03-2010, 10:33 AM.

call dibs on the red soloist style! Ship to the USA?
    Beyond Flesh

Comment

Yes, I can ship to the US, not sure how much shipping, do you have a rough estimate?
      Maybe £30 roughly, since it's around £11-15 nationally.

My paypal is - [email protected]
      Last edited by buriedorburned; 02-03-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I'm not trying to be a smartass, but your pics are NOT mirrored. Guitars shown as righthanded in these pic are in fact righthanded. These are not your pics? No shame in that, just tell it like it is.
        What's the deal here? Explain yourself please.
        Last edited by Olav; 02-03-2010, 03:14 PM. Reason: calm down
        va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
        Originally posted by chilton
        Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

I'd assume he has no pictures of the guitars on his computer and therefore Googled images instead. The fact they are stock righty images is pretty obvious.

In the case of the Schecter I can't find any decent images of the left-handed one myself he could have used.

Comment

fwiw shipping by USPS from the US to Ireland is around $110, it has to be at least the same going the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              I'd assume he has no pictures of the guitars on his computer and therefore Googled images instead. The fact they are stock righty images is pretty obvious.

In the case of the Schecter I can't find any decent images of the left-handed one myself he could have used.
              I get that Pauly, I'm just wondering why no pics of the actual guitars...
              www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

No, the "mirrored" comment was just a simple way of saying I have no digicam to take my own, but if you really need some pics, then I can get them.

These pics are just to show you what the guitars look like, you know, for reference.

If you need pics, I can get them, but it's the same guitar.
                Last edited by buriedorburned; 02-03-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

OK man, I apologise for the tone in my post earlier. Thing is; a forum buddy got screwed royally when he bought a guitar he'd only been provided with stock pics for. He has nothing to fall back on, seller says he mentioned dings and scratches and his pics were also clearly stock so he won't take back the guitar he sent. That thing doesn't have dings and scratches... I think someone tried to relic it by driving Paris Dakar with it tied to his truck...
                  I shouldn't have come out blazing guns, but your ad reminded me a bit too much of his ordeal.
                  www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

It's all good mate. I couldn't never rip off a member of a forum I'm on, esp. another left handed guitarist, that'd be like ripping off myself!
                    I'm a long time member of harmonycentral, randall forum, guitar universe, plus many more, I have good references, and completely believe in fair and honest selling and trading on forums.

Anyone interested in any of guitars please let me know!

Comment

No one interested?

These are great prices, but are also wlecome to offers,

Hurry now, before I put them on the bay!

Comment

Working...
                      X