X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosrite Ventures!! (UK)

I dig it, I really dig it !!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Left-Handed-Mo...item23051626d8
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Dang, that one is cool too. Looks like I might need to take on a second job!!

Comment

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase mike!

Please Mike, buy that guitar. It's been staring at me for ?what? ever?
      I'm currently involved in a project to custom build me a Mo' clone, this is gonna haunt me... Take it off the Bay so I don't have to feel it's seductive gaze on me any longer...

How about that price though huh? 1000GBP? That's 1,616.58 USD!
      Maybe if you sell a couple strats? Get yourself a nice Mo' and make Mom happy at the same time? You know you want it...
      [hypno-mode] youknowyouwannit-youregettinsleepy-eyesrheavy-youknowyouwannit-placeyrbid-youknowyouwannit-usepaypalrightnow-youknowyouwannit [hypno-mode off/]

See! I didn't wake you up. You can't help yourself now. Tell the wife it's my fault.
      va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
      Originally posted by chilton
      Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
      www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Originally posted by olav View Post
        maybe if you sell a couple strats? Get yourself a nice mo' and make mom happy at the same time? You know you want it...
        [hypno-mode] youknowyouwannit-youregettinsleepy-eyesrheavy-youknowyouwannit-placeyrbid-youknowyouwannit-usepaypalrightnow-youknowyouwannit [hypno-mode off/]
        lol!!!!!!!!!
        "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

more lefty Mo's to be had;
          shop.taniguchi-gakki.jp
          va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
          Originally posted by chilton
          Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
          www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Just saw this ad today in the local CL:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/msg/1584153030.html

Looks like someone received an inflated value of their guitar.

EDIT: After looking at the ebay Mosrite, I noticed that guitar is a RI. So maybe 5 large ain't a bad price for an original!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X