Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crestline LP

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1974-Cre...item2a043d74b2
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

There has been a guitar that is very similar to that one for sale locally. Even down to the pickups. Is something amiss???

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/msg/1557419827.html

Heck: they even have the same sheets!!! Hum, makes you wonder.

Comment

So, what's the guitars location? Chandler, Arizona or Clio, Michigan? And this has GOT to be a great guitar, both sellers HATE to let it go...
      va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
      Originally posted by chilton
      Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
      www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

honestly tempted, but that is the same guitar from two very different locations...shady

edit: Just emailed him asking to clarify the dual ads

Comment

it's legit, he tried selling it on kramerforum first
          Originally posted by metalchurch
          I had my ball sack appraised one time.
          Originally posted by metalchurch
          ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthemasses View Post
            it's legit, he tried selling it on kramerforum first
            no bites? wonder why...

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
              honestly tempted, but that is the same guitar from two very different locations...shady

edit: Just emailed him asking to clarify the dual ads
              If you are interested, I could probably take a look at it for you to determine the condition of the guitar. Chandler is a drive for me, but I'm about 90% sure that I'll be in that area tomorrow looking at some guitar related equipment.

The guitar on the Phoenix CL has been there for a while, without any action, so you could probably pick it up for somewhere in the range of $200 to $225 + another $30 or so to ship.

Just tell me the word and I'll check her out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                If you are interested, I could probably take a look at it for you to determine the condition of the guitar. Chandler is a drive for me, but I'm about 90% sure that I'll be in that area tomorrow looking at some guitar related equipment.

The guitar on the Phoenix CL has been there for a while, without any action, so you could probably pick it up for somewhere in the range of $200 to $225 + another $30 or so to ship.

Just tell me the word and I'll check her out for you.
                I'm still confused due to the auction with the near $300 BIN from a different state...what the hell is going on?

edit: Just emailed him to find out, stay tuned

edit 2: Moved from Michigan to AZ. Ebay still using his old address. Wanna go look at it for me? I told him you'd call him (# in craigslist ad), thanks brahhh

edit 3: I'm drunk, and the seller is a member here (hasn't posted in a long time)
                Last edited by Jesse; 01-22-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, this is actually my guitar, I signed up here when the site first started. The guitar is an awesome player, I'm not dying to sell it though because its a nice player. I just would like the extra money for another purchase.
                  Beyond Flesh

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                    edit 2: Moved from Michigan to AZ. Ebay still using his old address. Wanna go look at it for me? I told him you'd call him (# in craigslist ad), thanks brahhh
                    I just called the seller, to see if he is available to show the guitar. I'll let you know what happens.

Comment

I just sold the guitar to a dude in Mesa. Sorry Jesse, it was a laminate body and not a set neck, if that makes a difference.
                      Beyond Flesh

Comment

My apologies to both Jesse and Jake. Sounds like acouple of outlaws. I was just a bit to busy this weekend to look at the guitar.

Sorry

Comment

it's cool, glad you got it sold man. I shouldn't be spending money anyway until I sell a few guitars.

Comment

Working...
                          X