Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Jagstang (Germany)

Nirvana anybody?

Not my taste, but some guys here will shurely appreciate.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Fender-Jagstang-l...item255811cfde
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

You're right, I like it. I really love the color and it's a bit unique. I'm not sure of the price though, $2100 USD seems a tad on the high side.

Comment

Yea, the Jagstang ... not my favorite Fender "look" ...
      Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous guitar (look at that sexy small waste) with an unique sound. Can't imagine shelling out €1500 for it though.
        va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
        Originally posted by chilton
        Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
        www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Yeah 1500 Euros is too much, but the guy also accepts best offer. So maybe someone could tempt him with 1200 Euros or something. Especially if this baby doesn't sell for a while.
          "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

they go for 700 to a grand at the most, and that's in mint condition and stock
            Originally posted by metalchurch
            I had my ball sack appraised one time.
            Originally posted by metalchurch
            ??Apparently ball sack and ball sack are synonymous.

Comment

Working...
            X