How about a box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a box?

Who would spend 3500 USD for a box never been opened?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Left-Handed-Gibs...item3ca8cafeb2
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

lol.. i love the box, it's huge. lol
    Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

I've got tons of boxes in the garage!!! Guess I'll be doing some retaping today.... and I know one of my boxes was purchased right before a national tour. Wasn't my national tour but it was a major star!!

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
        I've got tons of boxes in the garage!!! Guess I'll be doing some retaping today.... and I know one of my boxes was purchased right before a national tour. Wasn't my national tour but it was a major star!!
        You tease!`
        Customize your profile header http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/p...do=editprofile

Comment

To be fair to the seller, that IS about two grand lower than the other one on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by exalted View Post
            To be fair to the seller, that IS about two grand lower than the other one on ebay.
            Agreed, but it's still a box. Who knows what lurks inside!!
            "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

wrong label

Think if, when opened, inside is a righthanded guitar
              va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
              Originally posted by chilton
              Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
              www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Think if you opened the box and there is one of those cheap ass fake "GibsunS" in it!!!

EDIT: I never looked at the sellers name before, but once I did, I know who he is and he is a straight shooter.
                Last edited by crawdaddy; 12-31-2009, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
                  Think if you opened the box and there is one of those cheap ass fake "GibsunS" in it!!!
                  [...]
                  ... or a strat!

va' sa' du? va' hete' du?
                  Originally posted by chilton
                  Unfortunately I've got all the guitars I need at the moment.
                  www.dutchcassidy.com

Comment

Working...
                  X