Cheap vintage Tele. (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap vintage Tele. (USA)

Hmmm, price is not an issue, but shipping to Cyprus must be expensive..
    I'll pass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1958-FENDER-TELE...item2ea9df2d4c
    "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

I saw this one and couldn't get past the "Free Shipping" and it's only ground shipping. For that kind of money, I think they should deliver it in person or at a minimum, over night it.

Comment

It's just plain silly.. With that kind of money, you can get at least 50 high
      quality, custom shop guitars. So you can have any guitar shape you ever dreamed (and even almost dreamed), with all the specs you like and with any
      finish you can think of and still have cash for amps and gears and etc..
      "NO, I don't build left handed guitars! I think left handed people are freaks and should not even play the guitar."

Words by a famous luthier when asked by me for a custom left handed instrument quote.

"Great man, you are brilliant! So your stupid ass thinks that Hendrix should have never played the guitar?!"

My reply.

Comment

Working...
      X